Solgar Kangavites Chewable Vitamin C 100mg tablets 90
Suitable For Vegans
Suitable For Vegetarians
Why not try...
- Fushi Wellbeing Organic Haritaki 500mg Veg Caps 60✓ Haritaki is a rejuvenating herb ...£9.00Out of stock
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...£9.99
- HealthAid Vitamin D3 2000iu Tablets 120✓ Absolutely crucial for the heal ...£9.59
- BioCare Nutrisorb Vitamin D3 400iu 15mlLiquid Vitamin D by BioCare ...£9.15
Solgar Kangavites Natural Orange Burst Vitamin C 100 mg is a chewable product formulated with both parents and kids in mind.
Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin that helps fight free radicals and to maintain a healthy immune system. It has multiple benefits which supports optimal health, ranging from reducing tiredness and fatigue, to supporting bones and teeth.
Solgar Kangavites Vitamin C 100 mg is part of a range especially formulated for children with a strong nutritional profile and delicious, burst-in-the-mouth natural flavour. Just one chewable tablet contributes to:
• Function of the immune system
• Collagen formation for the normal function of gums & teeth
• Collagen formation for the normal function of skin
• Functioning of the nervous system
• The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Increasing iron absorption
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (sucrose, fructose, microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, mannitol, xylitol, arrageenan, gum arabic, xanthan gum, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate, L-Ascorbic acid), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Colour: freeze dried carrot juice concentrate, Acerola Powdered Extract (4:1), Natural Flavourings: (orange, Prosweet), Powdered Rose Hips.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.