Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 and K2 Capsules 60Lamberts Vitamin D3 and K2 Capsules ...Special Price £14.49 Regular Price £17.95
- Lamberts Pure Starflower 1000mg Capsules 90Lamberts Pure Starflower 1000mg Cap ...Special Price £14.49 Regular Price £17.95
- HealthAid Curcumin 3 Tablets 30Helps as a natural antiseptic and a ...Special Price £13.99 Regular Price £17.49
- Solgar Male Multiple Tablets 60Solgar Male Multiple Tablets are: ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £21.95Out of stock
- Lamberts Magnesium 375 Tablets 180Lamberts Magnesium 375 Tablets: ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.95
- Lamberts Evening Primrose Oil with Starflower Oil 1000mg Capsules 90Lamberts Evening Primrose Oil with ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.95
Lamberts Ascorbic Acid Powder:
- Needed for a healthy immune system, healthy bones, teeth and gums as well as helping to maintain normal blood fat and cholesterol levels
- Fast dissolving, fine soluble powder with a refreshing sharp taste can be added to drinks
- Ideal for those who find tablets difficult to swallow or require large amounts of this vitamin
- Economical way to supplement vitamin C
- Suitable for vegans
This pure powdered form is the most economical way to buy vitamin C. It is also the easiest to use as it can be added to drinks where it is fast dissolving. Powders are ideal for those who find tablets difficult to swallow or those who require large amounts of this vitamin.
This product has a refreshing sharp taste similar to fruit acids such as lemons and limes, and is ideally suited for fortifying fruit juices and squashes.
Vitamin C contributes to collagen formation for the normal function of the skin, gums and the immune system. It also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
How to use Lamberts Ascorbic Acid Powder:
Vitamin C Powders 1 to 2 grams daily. 1/4 teaspoon = 1g. Small intakes several times daily (freshly made up) are more beneficial than a large single daily dose.
Discover our Lamberts Vitamins range here.
Per 1/4 teaspoon (1 gram):
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.