Why not try...
- Lamberts Cranberry Complex 100gLamberts Cranberry Complex Powder: ...Special Price £10.99 Regular Price £13.95
- Lamberts Premtesse Tablets 60Lamberts Premtesse Tablets: A un ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- Lamberts L-Lysine 1000mg Tabs 120Lamberts L-Lysine 1000mg Tablets: ...Special Price £11.49 Regular Price £14.25
- PharmaNord Bio-Chromium 100mcg Tablets 60Pharma Nord Bio-Chromium 100mcg has ...Special Price £11.16 Regular Price £13.95
- Lamberts StrongStart MVM Tablets 60Lamberts StrongStart MVM Tablets: ...Special Price £11.49 Regular Price £14.25
- Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg Capsules 60Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
Lamberts L-Methionine 500mg Capsules:
- Free-form for maximum absorption
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Each capsule provides a full 500mg of L-Methionine
- Manufactured in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards
- Methionine is a sulphur containing amino acid and along with cysteine they represent the main source of sulphur in our diets
Lamberts L-Methionine is presented in its free-form for maximum absorption. Each capsule provides a full 500mg of L-Methionine and are manufactured in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
Methionine is termed an 'essential amino acid' as our bodies cannot make it and so we must obtain it from the food we eat. Fruit and vegetables are generally low in methionine but high levels of methionine can be found in eggs, nuts, fish, and meats.
Methionine is a sulphur containing amino acid and along with cysteine they represent the main source of sulphur in our diets.
How to use Lamberts L-Methionine 500mg Capsules:
Daily intake: 1 to 2 capsules
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Discover our Lamberts Amino Acids range here.
Each Capsule Delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great product, good price, arrived swiftly :)
- Definitely makes a difference in increasing energy levels
- Really good for fibromyalgia sufferers/relaxing muscles
- This is a bit random but our cat went into kidney failure twice with reoccurring urinary tract problems. We saw a locum vet that recommended we give o