Why not try...
- Lamberts Probioguard Capsules 60Lamberts Probioguard Capsules: E ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.95
- Lamberts Glucosamine Complete Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine Complete Table ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £20.95
- Viridian Magnesium Bisglycinate Capsules 60Viridian Magnesium Bisglycinate Cap ...£15.40Out of stock
- Lamberts OracOmega Capsules 120Lamberts OracOmega Capsules: UKs ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.95
- Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula Tablets 120Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula ...Special Price £15.49 Regular Price £22.50
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 and K2 Capsules 60Lamberts Vitamin D3 and K2 Capsules ...Special Price £14.49 Regular Price £17.95
Lamberts Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg Tablets:
- Each tablet provides a full 300mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Difficult to obtain therapeutic amounts of Alpha Lipoic Acid through the diet alone
- Supplementation widely recommended by practitioners, particularly for those worn down by oxidative stress
- One of the most potent products on the market and fantastic value for money
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Each tablet provides a full 300mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA), making this one of the most potent products on the market. Alpha Lipoic Acid is a vitamin-like substance and there has been considerable research and interest in the use of ALA. Our bodies are able to make ALA although a dietary source is still important, and it is found in almost all foods, especially in kidney, liver, spinach and broccoli.
These taste free coated tablets are made in the UK in a factory working to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
Diabetics: Please read the caution section before taking this product
How to use Lamberts Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg Tablets:
Take up to 2 tablets daily with or without food or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.
For general antioxidant support a lower dose of one tablet daily may be used.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Discover Other Lamberts Nutrients here.
Each tablet delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I use ALA to help with diabetic neuropathy and as an immune booster. ALA is a potent anti-inflammatory supplement that really works. Two years ago I h
- This high strength alpha lipoic acid has a lot of benefits especially in reducing inflammation which is perfect for me and for my wife. It is a nat
- I lacked energy despite eating healthy foods. I realised that nutrition were not being absorbed by my body, Alphaliopoic acid helped me and I feel muc