Lamberts Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg Tablets 90
An important antioxidant involved in energy production
Why not try...
- Bare Biology Mums & Bumps Pure Omega-3 for Pregnancy Caps 30Bare Biology Mums & Bumps Pure ...£19.00
- Viridian Extra C 550mg Veg Caps 90Suitable for Vegans ...£19.15
- Terranova Beauty Complex Skin Hair Nails Vegicaps 100A highly active hair-skin-nails for ...Special Price £18.28 Regular Price £22.85
- Viridian Balanced Zinc Complex Veg Caps 90Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£18.20
- Viridian Quercetin B5 Plus Complex Veg Caps 60Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet Suit ...£19.40
Each tablet provides a full 300mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA), making this one of the most potent products on the market. Alpha Lipoic Acid is a vitamin-like substance and there has been considerable research and interest in the use of ALA. Our bodies are able to make ALA although a dietary source is still important, and it is found in almost all foods, especially in kidney, liver, spinach and broccoli.
These taste free coated tablets are made in the UK in a factory working to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
Diabetics: Please read the caution section before taking this product
Daily intake: 1 to 2 tablets
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Each tablet delivers:
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.