Why not try...
- Lamberts FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) 500gLamberts FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharid ...Special Price £13.99 Regular Price £17.50
- HealthAid Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg Capsules 60Pumpkins and other squashes are nat ...Special Price £12.79 Regular Price £15.99
- Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid Methyl B Complex 15mlBiocare Nutrisorb Liquid Methyl B C ...£14.29
- Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Softgels 250Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Sof ...Special Price £13.99 Regular Price £19.99
- Lamberts CalAsorb Calcium 800mg Tablets 180Lamberts CalAsorb Calcium 800mg Tab ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.95
- Lamberts Vegan Glucosamine Tablets 120Lamberts Vegan Glucosamine Tablets: ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.95
Cellusite Tablets are a synergistic blend of well balanced herbs and nutrients, selectively chosen and mixed to provide maximum effect. Rich in natural detoxifying herbs with Vitamin E and Vitamin C to aid in the removal of toxins from the body.
Recommended Daily Intake of Cellusite Tablets :
Adults, take two tablets daily with a main meal (can be increased to four if required). Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are on medication, pregnant or breastfeeding.
Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Salt.
Free From Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate), Potassium (potassium citrate), Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract, Soy Lecithin, Juniper Berry Powder (juniperus communis), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate), Standardised Grape Seed Extract (vitus vinifera), Kelp (ascophyllum nodosum), Binding Agent (acacia gum), Mixed berries [blackcurrant fruit powder (ribes nigrum), blackberry fruit extract (rubus fruticosus), bilberry berry extract (vaccinium myrtillus), sweet cherry fruit extract (prunus avium)], Green Tea Leaf Extract (camellia sinensis), Parsley Leaf Extract (petroselinum crispum), Guarana Seed Extract (paullina cupana), Stabiliser (croscarmellose sodium), Glazing Agent [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), glycerine], Citrus Bioflavonoids, Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol), Cayenne Fruit Extract (capsicum frutescens).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.