Lamberts Siberian Ginseng 1500mg Tablets 60
Lamberts Siberian Ginseng 1500mg Tablets:
- The important ingredients in Siberian ginseng are a group of active compounds referred to as eleutherosides,
- We use an extract that has a guaranteed level of these important compounds.
- This product is made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Lamberts Siberian Ginseng is a high strength tablet:
The important ingredients in Lamberts Siberian ginseng are a group of active compounds referred to as eleutherosides, and in this Lamberts product we use an extract that has a guaranteed level of these important compounds.
Over the past three decades there has been a considerable amount of scientific work on the chemistry, pharmacology and clinical effects of Siberian ginseng (or Eleutherococcus). Siberian ginseng is best taken first thing in the morning although it is regarded as a more 'gentle' preparation than Korean ginseng.
These tablets are small and coated to make them tasteless and easy to swallow.
How to use Lamberts Siberian Ginseng 1500mg Tablets:
Daily intake: 1 tablet daily.
Discover Lamberts Herb range here.
Each tablet delivers:
Siberian Ginseng equivalent to: 1500mg (as 100mg of a 15:1 extract)
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very good, gives me a nice boost
- Very good value, effective action I can feel the difference in a couple of days
- Small easy to swallow with no taste. Not sure how effective.
- Good and cheap
- I had read other reviews that queried the similarity of packaging to other health products and I was a little dubious but I must say that having start
- Amazing value I was worrying at the size I thought they would be as I struggle taking tablets. But these are very small they don't really have a
- The package arrived on time and because the way the item is packaged it can be put through your letter box so you do not have to be at home when it ar