Lamberts Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 1000mg Tablets 120
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules 60Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.95
- HealthAid Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg Capsules 60Pumpkins and other squashes are nat ...Special Price £12.79 Regular Price £15.99
- Solgar Milk Thistle 100mg Full Potency Vegicaps 50Solgar Milk Thistle 100mg Full Pote ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £16.99
Lamberts Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 1000mg Tablets:
- We use the highest grade raw materials available
- Two tablets per day provide a full 1,400mg of pure glucosamine sulphate
- Made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards
- Our coated tablets to make them taste free and easy to swallow
Lamberts Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 1000mg has become one of the most popular brands with practitioners due to its high strength and no - nonsense price. Glucosamine is available in various forms. Lamberts have chosen to use glucosamine sulphate as this is the substance which has been repeatedly and successfully used alone in studies. It is a relatively small molecule and has an exceptional absorption rate of 90-98%.
Lamberts use the highest grade of glucosamine available and the tablets are coated to make them taste free and easy to swallow. This product is manufactured in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
How to use Lamberts Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 1000mg Tablets:
Take 2 tablets daily.
Discover our Lamberts Nutrients here.
Each tablet delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...