Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 30mg Capsules 180
Why not try...
- Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure Omega-3 Mini-Caps 120Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure O ...£28.50Out of stock
- Life Extension Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol Vegicaps 30Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogeno ...£30.38
Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 30mg Capsules:
- Our lowest strength CoQ10, but at a level that makes a useful contribution to an individual's supply
- Natural source of CoQ10
- Dissolved in vegetable oil to aid absorption
- Endorsed by one of the original researchers who first discovered CoQ10
- Gelatin-free capsules, made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
- Suitable for vegans and vegtarians
Plays a vital role in the release of energy from food:
CoQ10 is also known as ubiquinone, and is a vitamin-like substance found within every cell in the human body where it plays an important role in the release of energy from the food we eat. It is therefore not surprising to find the highest concentrations of CoQ10 in those organs which have the highest energy requirements such as the heart muscle and liver and in those tissues that regenerate quickly such as the gums.
Whilst CoQ10 can be made in the body, production declines as we age. In fact, a lack of energy in older people may, in part, be connected with lower CoQ10 production in the body. It has also been shown that cholesterol lowering drugs, called statins, reduce CoQ10 levels in the body, so people taking statins are increasingly recommended to take a CoQ10 supplement.
We use natural CoQ10, the form used in most studies and we present it dissolved in vegetable oil to aid absorption.
How to use Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 30mg Capsules:
Take 1 to 3 capsules daily.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Also available: 60 Capsules
Discover our Lamberts Nutrients range here.
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I stopped taking a statin drug due to muscle cramps and started taking this instead. Muscle aches and cramps have stopped and I feel better for it.