Solgar Vitamin C 1000mg Vegicaps 100
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Release Tablets 180Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Rele ...£13.99
Sugar, Salt and Stach Free
Suitable for Vegans
Solgar Vitamin C 1000 mg is a high strength form of vitamin C, a water-soluble vitamin that helps fight free radicals. Free radicals can lead to oxidative stress and the premature aging of cells. Vitamin C also helps to maintain a healthy immune system and has multiple benefits for maintaining optimal health.
Contributes to normal:
• Function of the immune system (including during and after intense physical exercise)
• Collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage
• Collagen formation for the normal function of gums and teeth
• Collagen formation for the normal function of skin
• Functioning of the nervous system
• The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Increasing iron absorption
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using only naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand.*
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.