Solgar Vitamin C 1000mg Vegicaps 100
Why not try...
Solgar Vitamin C 1000mg Vegetable Capsules:
- High strength vitamin C in convenient easy to take vegetable capsules
- Contributes to a healthy immune system
- Supports overall health
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
High strength Vitamin C:
Solgar Vitamin C 1000 mg is a high strength form of vitamin C, a water-soluble vitamin that helps fight free radicals. Free radicals can lead to oxidative stress and the premature aging of cells. Vitamin C also helps to maintain a healthy immune system and has multiple benefits for maintaining optimal health.
Funtions of Vitamin C:
- Function of the immune system (including during and after intense physical exercise)
- Collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage
- Collagen formation for the normal function of gums and teeth
- Collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- Functioning of the nervous system
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Increasing iron absorption
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using only naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand.*
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have bought these for quite a while now. Purchased these in particular because Solgar is well known for quality. They are easy to swallow and this s
- Works good for me.
- Great quality product with high dose of vitamin C.
- Hi, no doubts that it really works, as it lifted me up from very bad cold that I been fighting with over a month or so , just after about a week since
- Keeps colds away easily to take
- Absolutely brilliant. Perfect size, and provide just the right dose. No nasty fillers.
- Really helps with joint stiffness and pain. Also noticed less acne face mor brighter, would defiantly buy from here again cheapest place by far.
- In my opinion, the best brand you can buy at the moment. My nutritionist also recommends.
- good product, helpful for winter colds etc
- I have been having a really hard time taking Vit C without getting an upset stomach (even from food with higher Vit C content) and I have tried many n
- Easy to swallow capsules, they haven't caused me any gastrointestinal issues.
- I am very happy with this product because it is only vitamin C, the bottle has many capsules, which works great for the whole family and at an afforda
- I take his for immunity and do not have problem with digestion.
- Superb quality, arrived quick. I need 1000mg daily and I feel that this product is the best to absorb and very affective. I have asthma and have to ke
- Fantastic product.
- Normally vitamin C tablets are not high enough in strength for me, Especially when i am sick and needing something stronger. These vitamins C capsules
- I cannot take much of ascorbic acid - or any synthetic C - before I get bowel distress (diarrhea, quite painful). Synthetic vitamin C like this is onl