Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM tabs 60
Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Tablets:
- Naturally present within cartilage
- Building block for joints
- With key ingredients; glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM
- Extra strength formula
- Shellfish free
Glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulphate and MSM for cartilage support:
Joints are made up of many components, including muscles, tendons, ligaments and cartilage which need to be kept nourished and healthy. Healthy joints and cartilage are what help us to keep moving more easily. Solgar’s advanced, shellfish-free formulation provides the key raw materials for cartilage support including glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulphate and MSM.
Cartilage, which is found at the end of bones, is a flexible and strong supportive material which is able to withstand heavy compression loads, often many times our own body weight. Glucosamine is naturally present in bones and cartilage and is considered a building block for joints and cartilage. Combined with chondroitin and MSM, Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM provides these ingredients or compounds in an expert formulation that is shellfish free.
The benefits of Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM:
- Contains key ingredients; glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM
- Glucosamine is a compound which occurs widely in connective tissue such as joints and cartilage
- Chondroitin is naturally found in the body, and is a vital part of cartilage, giving it elasticity by helping the cartilage to retain water
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic sulfur compound occurring widely in nature and is one of the most common substances found in the body. While found naturally in raw foods, it is destroyed by even modest processing
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is thought to deliver sulphur, to the body in a usable way
- MSM is often combined with glucosamine or chondroitin for supplementation
Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM comes in a 2 tablets a day dosage, giving you a high level of this essential ingredient to keep your joints and cartilage nourished.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Shellfish-Free Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Providing: Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM (as methylsulfonylmethane)), Bulking Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (palm kernel oil)).
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.