Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM tabs 60
Why not try...
- Terranova Smooth Mag Complex Powder 300gTerranova Smooth Mag Complex P ...Special Price £42.78 Regular Price £53.48
- Nature's Plus Source of Life Garden Organic Bone Support VCaps 120Nature's Plus Source of Life G ...Special Price £42.46 Regular Price £49.95
- Biocare Microcell Curcumin Turmeric Complex Caps 60About Biocare's Turmeric Extra ...£40.29
Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Tablets:
- Naturally present within cartilage
- Building block for joints
- With key ingredients; glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM
- Extra strength formula
- Shellfish free
Glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulphate and MSM for cartilage support:
Joints are made up of many components, including muscles, tendons, ligaments and cartilage which need to be kept nourished and healthy. Healthy joints and cartilage are what help us to keep moving more easily. Solgar’s advanced, shellfish-free formulation provides the key raw materials for cartilage support including glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulphate and MSM.
Cartilage, which is found at the end of bones, is a flexible and strong supportive material which is able to withstand heavy compression loads, often many times our own body weight. Glucosamine is naturally present in bones and cartilage and is considered a building block for joints and cartilage. Combined with chondroitin and MSM, Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM provides these ingredients or compounds in an expert formulation that is shellfish free.
The benefits of Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM:
- Contains key ingredients; glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM
- Glucosamine is a compound which occurs widely in connective tissue such as joints and cartilage
- Chondroitin is naturally found in the body, and is a vital part of cartilage, giving it elasticity by helping the cartilage to retain water
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic sulfur compound occurring widely in nature and is one of the most common substances found in the body. While found naturally in raw foods, it is destroyed by even modest processing
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is thought to deliver sulphur, to the body in a usable way
- MSM is often combined with glucosamine or chondroitin for supplementation
Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM comes in a 2 tablets a day dosage, giving you a high level of this essential ingredient to keep your joints and cartilage nourished.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Shellfish-Free Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Providing: Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM (as methylsulfonylmethane)), Bulking Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (palm kernel oil)).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- i have arthritis and have been using this product for three years and it has made a big difference to my joints. It is an excellent product and highly
- My chiropractor recommended I take chondroitin so I choose Solgar which is a respected brand. I have knee and lower back issues as well as the aches a
- These tablets are fine, they are large but I can swallow them. I haven’t noticed much difference with my joints.
- Apart from being too big for swallowing, it is good for the joints and strengthening the muscles and overall goodness for the body.
- This is the best glucosamine I've found - it makes a noticeable difference...
- I felt the benefit in my arthritic joints within a week. It makes a huge difference.
- This is three pills in one of ingredients that I have found beneficial.
- I have taken glucosamine-chondroitin-MSM supplements for 15 years. Without them, I would no doubt have needed at least one knee operation, possibly tw
- Five stars
- Really useful. Helps with bones ache. Good to keep knees and bones active.
- Have taken glucosamine and chondroitin for years, this appears to be a god value way of takingit
- Huge tablets that might be hard to swallow for some. However, I've been taking these for about 2 months now and I can honestly say I feel a diffe
- Toutes mes douleurs se sont estompé il n’y a rien de mieux que la glucosamine de solgar merci landys chemist pour les prix compétitifs