Solgar Calcium Magnesium Citrate Tablets 100
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Release Tablets 180Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Rele ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £18.95
Solgar Calcium Magnesium Citrate Tablets:
- Provides the key nutrients Calcium and Magnesium.
- Sugar, Salt And Starch Free.
- Suitable For vegans and vegetarians.
Solgar Calcium Magnesium Citrate Tablets contains key nutrients Calcium and Magnesium.
Calcium is the mineral which is most present in our body and is stored mainly in our bones. It is required for strong and healthy bones, and teeth. When we age the absorption of calcium decreases, reason that we should make sure we have enough calcium in our diet by eating dairy products such as milk, yogurt, cheese and butter. Intake of adequate amounts of calcium as part of a healthy diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of health concerns connected with bones and joints in later life. When we are not able to reach adequate levels of calcium through our diet, a supplement might be advised.
Magnesium is considered by experts to be a vital mineral required by every organ within the body and can naturally be found in leafy green vegetables. It can be recommended for everything from promoting restfulness, supporting muscle function, to releasing energy from food and so relieving tiredness, as well as aiding towards a balanced mind. Solgar Calcium Magnesium Citrate is available in a citrate form, which is a highly absorbable form of magnesium compared to the more commonly available form of oxides. Magnesium citrate is therefore ideal for those with digestive issues or those who do not absorb other mineral forms so easily.
The benefits of Solgar Calcium Magnesium Citrate Tablets:
Calcium contributes to:
• Normal muscle function
• Maintenance of normal bones and teeth
Magnesium contributes to:
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Energy release and reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Normal muscle function
• Maintenance of normal bones
• Normal psychological function
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Calcium (as citrate), Magnesium (as oxide, citrate), Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum, Colour: titanium dioxide.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Halal, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I'm sure these work but to swallow 4 of these in one go (or even 2 and then 2 later) is almost impossible. Far too big.
- Product needed as a supplement to diet. Very good value for money. Pleasant tasting. Easy to swallow.
- This is a really good make. I wish they did this deal for the higher dose as I have to take 2-3 pills in one day. It was out of stock in my local stor
- Good product
- Calcium Citrate is the best form of calcium-good for teeth and bones. I always use Solgar products, they’re the best.
- good stop smoking aid, calming
- The best ever tablets containing calcium
- Love this product. Used it for some time now. Notice the difference when I forget to take it, feel more tired.
- Five stars
- Five stars
- Amazing supplment!! Love Solgar
- As I cannot eat dairy products I decided to take calcium regularly. I understand that it is a good idea to combine this with magnesium to keep the bal
- I got the citrate version of calcium and magnesium because I'm taking medication which blocks absorption of the carbonate version. Magnesium has