BioCare Selenium Vegicaps 120
BioCare Selenium Vegetable Capsules:
- Contributes to immune and antioxidant support
- Provides 100mcg of Selenium per capsule
- A bioavailable and well absorbed combination of selenium and l-methionine
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Key Benefits of BioCare Selenium:
BioCare provides selenium as L-Selenomethionine. L-Selenomethionine is a bio-available form which is easily absorbed combination of selenium and l-methionine. Key Benefits of BioCare Selenium:
- Selenium is known for its contribution to immune and antioxidant support, as well as supporting thyroid function.
- Optimal absorption: combines Selenium as L-Selenomethionine
- Easy to swallow capsules
- Recyclable packaging
What is Selenium and why do our bodies need it?
Selenium is a powerful essential trace mineral. It is naturally found in water and some foods including nuts, fresh and saltwater fish, poultry and grains. This mineral plays many vital roles for our health such as:
- Acts as a powerful antioxidant which prevents cell damage caused by free radicals.
- It plays a key role in maintaining thyroid hormone metabolism.
- It is also thought that Selenium can contribute in assisting cognitive and cardiovascular health.
How to use BioCare Selenium Vegetable Capsules:
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Also available: 60 Capsules
|Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), L-Selenomethionine
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.