Viridian HIGH FIVE Multivitamin & Mineral Formula Veg Caps 120
Why not try...
- Biocare Menopause Multinutrient Vegicaps 90✓ Formerly known as FemGuard &nb ...£34.65
- Biocare Methyl Multinutrient Vegicaps 60Biocare Methyl Multinutrient is a s ...£31.89
- Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM tabs 60Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine C ...£33.49Out of stock
- Viridian Extra C 950mg Veg Caps 120Suitable for Vegans ...£34.55
Viridian HIGH FIVE Multivitamin & Mineral Formula:
✓ Combines a variety of multivitamins and minerals to provide a great boost to your overall wellbeing
✓ Suitable for Vegans
One-a-day best-selling multivitamin and mineral from Viridian Nutrition.
The 'High Five' refers to the higher level of Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) found in this formula. Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance and a reduction in tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin B5 also contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters. Features buffered vitamin C, natural source vitamin E, vegan vitamin D, natural source carotenoids, balanced B-complex, fully-reacted chelated minerals including Selenium, Chromium, Iron and Zinc, Selenium contributes to normal maintenance of hair and nails, the normal function of the immune system, normal thyroid function and for the protection of cells from oxidative stress. This 'oxidative stress' appears to be a major factor in many human diseases. Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels. Iron is essential for the healthy production of haemoglobin and red blood cells. This formula contains iron bisglycinate, a form of iron that is gentle on the digestive system. Iron contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and contributes to normal cognitive function. Zinc is a mineral essential to many body processes including the maintenance of normal cognitive function, vision, fertility and reproduction, hair, skin and nails and the immune system. Zinc also contributes to the normal metabolism of fatty acids and macronutrients. This formula is copper-free.
How to use: As a food supplement, take one capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Ingredients||one vegetarian capsule provides: Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5 as d-Ca pantothenate) 150mg Magnesium ascorbate 107.18mg Providing: Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 100mg Magnesium 7.18mg Natural Beta Carotene/Carotenoid Mix (D.salina) 5mg (Equiv. to Vitamin A 833ug) Providing (typical analysis) Beta Carotene 5mg Cryptoxanthin 39ug Zeaxanthin 32ug Lutein 25ug Alpha Carotene 158ug Niacin (Vitamin B3 as nicotinamide 50mg Kelp (providing iodine) 25ug Calcium (citrate) 10mg Magnesium (citrate) 5mg Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 25mg Thiamin (vitamin B1 as thiamine HCl) 25mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 25mg Grape seed extract (95% proanthocyanidin) 20mg Zinc (citrate) 5mg Selenium (L-selenomethionine) 50ug Potassium (citrate) 2mg Choline (bitartrate) 5mg Inositol 5mg Iron (bisglycinate) 1mg Boron (sodium borate) 0.5mg Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol - vegan) 10ug Folic acid 400ug Chromium (picolinate) 50ug Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 50ug Biotin 50ug In a base of alfalfa, spirulina & bilberry.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Virudian High Five Multivitamin & Mineral Formula Veg Caps are an excellent boost for one’s immune system.
- OK but they don't smell very great (i know it's not very relevant but that means the powder is fine and its escaping the capsules. The quali
- Great product. Seems to be a really effective supplement for general wellbeing.
- Great product. Organic and good that it has minerals in with the multi-vitamin.
- I feel years younger and fitter with lots more energy!
- these stand out for content, origin and quality
- Lovely product for people with allergies
- Always take them as B vitamins so good and uplifting and such a prompt delivery and extremely well packaged
- I found these vitamins to be a good choice for vegetarians, at a good price. Quite often I forget to take vitamins for a while and as soon as I start
- I was recommended to buy these from my dietician, they are brilliant, I have loads more energy. The whole family are taking them now! Prompt delivery.
- Beautifully packaged. Very happy. Viridian are the best quality vitamins on the market.
- One day I was in an organic superstore in search of some multi vitamins as my skin kept breaking out in spots coz I just eat garbage (not junk food bu