Solgar Vitamin B-Complex with Vitamin C Tablets 100
Sugar, Salt And Starch Free
Suitable For Vegans
Why not try...
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...£9.99
- Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg Caps 60Daily Intake: One a day ...£10.49
- BioCare Baby & Children Vitamin D3 Drops 15ml✓ Baby & Children's Vi ...£9.99
Solgar Vitamin B-Complex with Vitamin C is a high potency Vitamin B-Complex delivering key B vitamins, including Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), and Vitamin B6, along with other B vitamins such as Folic Acid, Biotin (B7) and Vitamin B12, as well as additional Vitamin C.
B vitamins are essential nutrients required by the body. They help our bodies convert food into energy, allowing us to stay energised throughout the day, as well as supporting our mental performance.
B vitamins are water soluble nutrients that are necessary to maintain energy and general vitality, but they are also used by a number of other important functions within the body including immune, nervous system and psychological functions. Solgar Vitamin B-Complex with Vitamin C delivers these key B vitamins.
• Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
• Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) contributes to normal mental performance
• Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 contribute to normal nervous system and psychological functions
• Thiamine (B1) contributes to the normal function of the heart
• Riboflavin (B2) contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
• Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
• Biotin (B7) contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
Apart from Vitamin B, Vitamin C has been added to this formula. Vitamin C is an antioxidant vitamin essential to the body’s health and cannot be made by the body itself. Vitamin C plays a role in several bodily functions and contributes to:
• Normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
• Normal energy-yielding metabolism
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Normal psychological function
• Normal functioning of the immune system, as well as during and after intense physical exercise
• Protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
• The increase of iron absorption
By taking 2 tablets of Solgar Vitamin B-Complex with Vitamin C, you will receive a combination of the key B Vitamins supporting your energy levels, as well as Vitamin C with its potent antioxidant properties.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Choline (as choline bitartrate), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Inositol, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Colours: (riboflavin, titanium dioxide), Natural Source Powdered Herbal Blend (Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum), Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Leaf and Stem, Acerola (Malpighia glabra), Extract Fruit, Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) Leaf, Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) Herb, Rose Hips (Rosa canina) Fruit), Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), D-biotin, Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.