Solgar NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 600mg Vegicaps 60
Why not try...
- Udo's Choice Ultimate Oil Blend 500mlAll our cells need protein, water, ...Special Price £20.79 Regular Price £25.99
Solgar NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 600mg Vegetable Capsules:
- Cysteine is required to make glutathione
- Important for keratin synthesis for healthy skin, hair and nails
- Naturally occurring in keratin, the protein in skin, hair and nails
- One of Solgar's premium-quality amino acid range
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine is a natural sulphur containing amino acid derivative and antioxidant. N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) Amino Acid from Solgar.
The benefits of taking N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine:
Solgar offers guaranteed purity and potency of each amino acid. Pharmaceutical grade amino acids imported from the World's finest sources. Natural amino acids free from yeast, soy, dairy, eggs, wheat, corn, sugar, salt and starch.
People use NAC for a variety of maladies. It's use has been promoted as a treatment for a variety of conditions including but not limited to; chronic bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), hay fever, a lung condition called fibrosing alveolitis, head and neck cancer, and lung cancer. It is also used for treating some forms of epilepsy; ear infections; complications of kidney dialysis; chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS); an autoimmune disorder called Sjogren’s syndrome; preventing sports injury complications; radiation treatment; increasing immunity to flu and H1N1 (swine) flu; and for detoxifying heavy metals such as mercury, lead, and cadmium. N-acetyl cysteine is also used for preventing alcoholic liver damage; for protecting against environmental pollutants including carbon monoxide, chloroform, urethanes and certain herbicides; for reducing toxicity of ifosfamide and doxorubicin, drugs that are used for cancer treatment; as a hangover remedy; for preventing kidney damage due to certain X-ray dyes; and for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||N-Acetyl Cysteine, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxy- propylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Long term use of this with other suggested vitamins has helped my neuropathic pain
- Definitely made a difference take 3 a day in one dose which is still less than the actual dose needed for full effect NAC but still works well when ta
- Working for me and my symptoms of schizophrenia.
- These are excellent for detoxing
- Great product.
- I take NAC when I get a chest infection, mucus build-up or a cold which narrows the windpipe. It is not a cure, but it aides in the reduction of stuck
- This very unheard-of vitamin helps the body with hair, Nail and skin health. Usually my hair tends to break easily, And my skin tends to lean towards
- I take this product as I do a lot of weight training and my trainer suggested it would be helpful as I try to build more definition. I usually take it
- slow delivery product arrived in 15 days, packaging ok, Solgar product ok
- Best supplement.......