Solgar Amino 75 Vegicaps 30
Sugar, Salt And Starch Free
Suitable For Vegans
Why not try...
- Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroitin Complex Tablets 120Helps maintain healthy joints and c ...£12.49
Solgar Amino 75 Essential Amino Acids is a Vegan formula containing amino acids which are essential for human health.
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and are needed in several internal functions of the body. They are classified as “essential” or “non-essential”, with essential amino acids meaning they cannot be manufactured by the body and must be supplied in the diet to maintain good all-round health. Amino acids can be further used by the body to create hormones, enzymes, neurotransmitters, antibodies and nutrient carriers. A suboptimal intake of the essential amino acids increases the body’s need for the non-essential amino acids either through diet or supplementation. Foods that increase amino acid intake are meat, beans, cheese and eggs.
Solgar Amino 75 Essential Amino Acids combines the 8 essential amino acids L-Lysine, L-Leucine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Valine, L-Methionine, L-Histidine, L-Isoleucine and L-Threonine for a holistic approach giving you the full spectrum of these essential protein building blocks. This comprehensive once a day formula is encapsulated in easy to swallow vegetable capsules.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, L-Lysine (as HCI) (Free Form), L-Leucine (Free Form), L-Phenylalanine (Free Form), L-Valine (Free Form), L-Methionine (Free Form), L-Histidine (Free Form), L-Isoleucine (Free Form), L-Threonine (Free Form), Bulking Agents(microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose), Anti-caking Agents (vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- want to build muscle properly then take these for the job
- This was supplied at an excellent price was well wrapped in recyclable material and so reached me whole.
- Since taking the amino acids, I’m sleeping better, my energy is better and I actually have less pain during my periods. I couldn’t be happier with
- I like Solgar, they are good quality for the money.
- This product can help you get most of the aminos you need for mental & physical health.
- I find this product supports my health and use it regularly. I would recommend it for those with Cardiovascular issues, although not on it's own