Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin B-100 Complex Tablets 200Lamberts Vitamin B-100 Complex Tabl ...Special Price £33.99 Regular Price £42.95
- Garden Of Life Microbiome Formula Once Daily Women’s Caps 30How to use Garden Of Life Microbiom ...Special Price £31.49 Regular Price £34.99
- Bare Biology Skinful Pure Marine Collagen Powder 300gBare Biology Skinful Pure Marine Co ...£35.00
- Terranova Advanced Synergy Multivitamin Caps 100Terranova Advanced Synergy Multivit ...Special Price £32.48 Regular Price £40.60
- Jarrow Formulas Bile Acid Factors Caps 120✓ A Mixture of Highly Concentrate ...£31.64
- Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Q10 Green + 60 Free SelenoPrecise Caps/Tabs 60Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Q10 Green + ...Special Price £33.72 Regular Price £42.15
Solgar Amino 75 Capsules:
- Unique Amino Acid formula, providing a complex of 8 aminos, each at 75mg.
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein.
- Amino acids regulate almost all of the metabolic processes in the human body.
- Sugar, Salt And Starch Free.
- Suitable For Vegans and Vegetarians.
What are Amino Acids?
Solgar Amino 75 contains essential Amino Acids is a Vegan formula containing amino acids which are essential for human health.
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and are needed in several internal functions of the body. They are classified as “essential” or “non-essential”, with essential amino acids meaning they cannot be manufactured by the body and must be supplied in the diet to maintain good all-round health. Amino acids can be further used by the body to create hormones, enzymes, neurotransmitters, antibodies and nutrient carriers. A suboptimal intake of the essential amino acids increases the body’s need for the non-essential amino acids either through diet or supplementation. Foods that increase amino acid intake are meat, beans, cheese and eggs.
The benefits of taking Solgar Amin 75 capsules:
Solgar Amino 75 Essential Amino Acids combines the 8 essential amino acids L-Lysine, L-Leucine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Valine, L-Methionine, L-Histidine, L-Isoleucine and L-Threonine for a holistic approach giving you the full spectrum of these essential protein building blocks. These amino acids regulate almost all of the metabolic processes in the human body. This comprehensive once a day formula is encapsulated in easy to swallow and digest vegetable capsules.
Featured In: Functions, Uses And Benefits Of Amino Acids
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, L-Lysine (as HCI) (Free Form), L-Leucine (Free Form), L-Phenylalanine (Free Form), L-Valine (Free Form), L-Methionine (Free Form), L-Histidine (Free Form), L-Isoleucine (Free Form), L-Threonine (Free Form), Bulking Agents (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose), Anti-caking Agents (vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Since taking the amino acids, I’m sleeping better, my energy is better and I actually have less pain during my periods. I couldn’t be happier with
- This product can help you get most of the aminos you need for mental & physical health.
- I like Solgar, they are good quality for the money.
- Really noticed a difference with my hair growth! Thanks
- Totally trust Solgar. Seems like their usual high quality
- Very good
- it works because I feel it working... I feel calmer after a while of taking it, I don't know why...
- Solgar is the best choice for vitamins
- I take one capsule (without the capsule) on en empty stomach first thing in the morning and it gives me energy. As a result, I’m able to do 30 minut
- I have been looking for the right supplement for a few years now, one that would really make a difference that I can feel...this is it!! I have tried
- I notice and difference in the muscle tone when u take these regularly!
- Prompt delivery. Reliable company selling quality products. Well packaged.
- I find this product supports my health and use it regularly. I would recommend it for those with Cardiovascular issues, although not on it's own
- Solgar Amino acids has helped me a lot to cope up with my daily work pressure. With intake of this nutritional supplement I could easily do my routine