Why not try...
- Lamberts Osteoguard Tablets 90Lamberts Osteoguard Tablets: For ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- Nature's Aid Glucosamine Sulphate 1500mg Tablets 180Nature's Aid Glucosamine Sulph ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £13.99
- Solgar Liquid Vitamin D3 62.5ug (2500iu) 59mlSolgar Liquid Vitamin D3 62.5ug (25 ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £15.50
- NOW Foods Choline and Inositol 500mg Capsules 100NOW Foods Choline and Inositol 500m ...£10.70
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £13.25
- Lamberts Cranberry Complex 100gLamberts Cranberry Complex Powder: ...Special Price £10.99 Regular Price £13.95
Solgar L-Glutamine 500mg Capsules:
- Amino acid required by every muscle in the body
- Popular with people with a regular active lifestyle
- Good addition to those already using whey powder
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
What is L-Glutamine?
L-Glutamine is the most common of the amino acids and is found in large amounts in your muscles. In fact, approximately 60% of the total amount of amino acid in the muscle is glutamine. It is classified as a non-essential amino acid (e.g. it can be made in the body), but, as it provides fuel to your muscles, in certain situations the demand for glutamine increases and our body is not able to produce sufficient amounts. For example, during intense exercise, glutamine stores are depleted because the body is placed under stress and muscles and tendons require more of this amino acid. In this case, to minimize breakdown of muscle, glutamine needs to be obtained from the diet or through supplementation.
The benefits of Solgar L-Glutamine:
Natural sources of glutamine are grass-fed beef, wild caught fish, cottage cheese, asparagus and broccoli. Even if you make sure that you include glutamine rich foods in your diet, or even by topping up your glutamine levels from using whey powder, it can still be beneficial to take a supplement. The low dose of Solgar 500 mg L-Glutamine can make sure that your levels will be restored.
Solgar 500 mg L-Glutamine Vegetable Capsules are kosher and suitable for vegan and vegetarian. The 1 a day dosage provides the body with 500 mg L-Glutamine.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||L-Glutamine (Free Form), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Seems good
- This is good.
- Great product! I have been using for a couple of weeks and it seems to help with leaky gut/imflammation issues.
- Five stars
- Took this for mouth soreness when undergoing chemo....works like a charm and unlike what the doc recommended? Not banned by the FDA.
- Love this product for sore muscles...have tried other brands and think this is best.
- It really does smash sugar cravings unfortunately, it can also be constipating. Drink a lot more water!!!
- I’ve found this helps me focus without the jittery feeling that caffeine gives me.
- This helps me to function. I am much stronger on the days I take 2-3 capsules!
- Love this product , natural muscle food.... Promotes amino acid balance.i've been using for several years .
- I believe this has helped me build muscle mass.
- Five stars
- It's good for digestive issues.
- Helped me regain my energy.
- Great product. Used for a very long time.
- I've been taking this for a few weeks with my probiotic I'm not sure I can tell a difference yet but maybe it take a little bit
- Keeps feeding my muscules after long gym hours or runs. Been satisfied with my post work out recovery. Been using it for couple of years...