Lamberts L-Glutamine 500mg Capsules 90
Why not try...
- Lamberts Evening Primrose Oil with Starflower Oil 1000mg Capsules 90Lamberts Evening Primrose Oil with ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.95
- Lamberts Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil 1000mg Capsules 30Lamberts Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil 10 ...Special Price £13.99 Regular Price £17.50
Lamberts L-Glutamine 500mg Capsules:
- A convenient and easy way to supplement the diet with amino acid
- Made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- If you require high daily doses of L-Glutamine then you should look at Lamberts® powdered L-Glutamine which is much cheaper per gram, has a very mild savoury taste and can be sprinkled on food or mixed in to drink
Lamberts L-Glutamine capsules are a convenient and easy way to supplement the diet with this fascinating amino acid. Our capsules are made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards and are suitable for vegetarians. If you require high daily doses of L-Glutamine then you should look at Lamberts powdered L-Glutamine which is much cheaper per gram, has a very mild savoury taste and can be sprinkled on food or mixed in to drinks.
Glutamine is the most abundant naturally occurring non-essential amino acid in the body and it can be derived from glutamic acid, another member of the amino acid family. Both glutamine and glutamic acid can be found in protein-rich foods such as red meat, nuts and fish. Different tissues in the body have different requirements for L-Glutamine and the most eager consumers of glutamine are the cells of intestines, whilst muscles are known to be high producers of L-Glutamine.
How to use Lamberts L-Glutamine 500mg Capsules:
1 to 6 capsules daily.
It is preferable to take amino acids with fruit juice or water rather than milk.
An amino acid is best taken ½ hour before any meal or at bedtime.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Discover our Lamberts Amino Acids range here.
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This order arrived quickly, and I am pleased with it as I am with all that I order of Lamberts Supplements
- Great, fast delivery
- Only been using it a few days and it seems to be helping will wait and see fingers crossed