Lamberts L-Glutamine 500mg Caps 90
Why not try...
- Viridian High Potency Vitamin B12 1000ug Vegicaps 60Viridian High Potency Vitamin B12 1 ...£11.65
- Lamberts Evening Primrose Oil with Starflower Oil 1000mg Capsules 90Providing a full 12% GLA ...£12.49
- BioCare Vitamin C Powder 60gVitamin Powder by BioCare ...£11.99
- Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules 60An impressive 90µg of vitamin ...£11.99
100% pure and can be absorbed immediately
Lamberts L-Glutamine capsules are a convenient and easy way to supplement the diet with this fascinating amino acid. Our capsules are made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards and are suitable for vegetarians. If you require high daily doses of L-Glutamine then you should look at Lamberts powdered L-Glutamine which is much cheaper per gram, has a very mild savoury taste and can be sprinkled on food or mixed in to drinks.
Glutamine is the most abundant naturally occurring non-essential amino acid in the body and it can be derived from glutamic acid, another member of the amino acid family. Both glutamine and glutamic acid can be found in protein-rich foods such as red meat, nuts and fish. Different tissues in the body have different requirements for L-Glutamine and the most eager consumers of glutamine are the cells of intestines, whilst muscles are known to be high producers of L-Glutamine.
Daily Intake: 1 to 6 capsules
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This order arrived quickly, and I am pleased with it as I am with all that I order of Lamberts Supplements
- Great, fast delivery
- Only been using it a few days and it seems to be helping will wait and see fingers crossed