Lamberts MSM 1000mg Tablets 120
Lamberts MSM 1000mg Tablets are:
- A naturally occurring sulphur containing compound
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- A full 1000mg of pure MSM per tablet, making it one of the most potent products on the market
- Coated to make them taste free and easy to swallow
- Made in the UK to GMP pharmaceutical standards
Lamberts MSM is naturally sourced and each tablet provides a full 1000mg of pure MSM, making it one of the most potent products on the market. The tablets are coated to make them taste free and easy to swallow and they are made in the UK to GMP pharmaceutical standards.
MSM is a source of sulphur which is an essential nutrient required for the body's production of proteins such as those found in cartilage, hair, skin and nails. Small quantities of MSM occur naturally in many foods, and it is therefore a source of sulphur in the diet, along with the sulphur containing amino acids found in dietary proteins.
How to take Lamberts MSM 1000mg Tablets:
Daily intake: 1 to 2 tablets
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Each tablet delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- ...service from start to finish. As for the effectiveness of the actual product, it is yet too soon to say.
- It works for me with the ilnnes AP
- I use MSM for Sinusitis and clearing any kind of runny nose symptoms, and it's excellent. After trying many chemist bought medications, this was