Why not try...
- HealthAid LungForte Tablets 30Defence against free radical damage ...Special Price £14.39 Regular Price £17.99
- Lamberts MagAsorb 150mg Tablets 180Lamberts MagAsorb 150mg Tablets: ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £19.95
- Mushrooms4Life Organic Lion's Mane Caps 60Cordyceps ‘The Emperor’s Mushro ...Special Price £15.19 Regular Price £18.99
- Lamberts Plant Sterols 800mg Tablets 60Lamberts Plant Sterols 800mg Tablet ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £18.95
- Lamberts Omega 3-6-9 Capsules 120Lamberts Omega 3-6-9 Capsules: O ...Special Price £14.49 Regular Price £17.95
- Viridian Liquid B12 Drops 50mlViridian Liquid B12 Drops: ...Special Price £14.04 Regular Price £17.55
Solgar L-Glutamine 1000mg Tablets:
- Amino acid required by every muscle in the body
- Popular with people with a regular active lifestyle
- Good addition to those already using whey powder
- One of Solgar's premium-quality amino acid range
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Solgar L-Glutamine 1000 mg Tablets is one of Solgar’s premium-quality amino acid range products, containing L-Glutamine, an amino acid required by every muscle in the body.
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and are needed in several internal functions of the body. They are classified as “essential” or “non-essential”, with essential amino acids meaning they cannot be manufactured by the body and must be supplied in the diet to maintain good all-round health. Amino acids can be further used by the body to create hormones, enzymes, neurotransmitters, antibodies and nutrient carriers. A suboptimal intake of the essential amino acids increases the body’s need for the non-essential Amino Acids either through diet or supplementation. Foods that increase amino acid intake are meat, beans, cheese and eggs.
The benefits of Solgar L-Glutamine:
L-Glutamine is the most common of the amino acids and is found in large amounts in your muscles. In fact, approximately 60% of the total amount of amino acid in the muscle is glutamine. It is classified as a non-essential amino acid (e.g. it can be made in the body), but, as it provides fuel to your muscles, in certain situations the demand for glutamine increases and our body is not able to produce sufficient amounts. For example, during intense exercise, glutamine stores are depleted because the body is placed under stress and muscles and tendons require more of this amino acid. In this case, to minimize breakdown of muscle, glutamine needs to be obtained from the diet or through supplementation.
Natural sources of glutamine are grass-fed beef, wild caught fish, cottage cheese, asparagus and broccoli. Even if you make sure that you include glutamine rich foods in your diet, or even by topping up your glutamine levels from using whey powder, it can still be beneficial to take a supplement.
Solgar L-Glutamine 1000 mg comes in a 1-2 tablets daily dosage.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||L-Glutamine (Free Form), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Vegetable Glycerin (from Palm Kernel Oil and Coconut Oil)), Cross-Linked Cellulose Gum.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great for muscle recovery
- Needed for healing
- L Glutamine is great for gut health, I also had an ulcerated esophagus, which is starting to heal, thanks
- Just wished that this product comes in a higher dosage so I don’t have to take so many tablets but just one for gut healing.
- Great product