Solgar L-Arginine 500mg Vegicaps 50
Solgar L-Arginine 500mg Capsules:
- Premium quality amino acid essential for metabolism
- Plays a role in the chemical signals between cells
- Popular with athletes
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Solgar L-Arginine 500mg contains Arginine, one of the twenty classic amino acids involved in various pathways throughout the body.
The benefits of Solgar L-Arginine:
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and are needed in several internal functions of the body. They are classified as “essential” or “non-essential”, with essential amino acids meaning they cannot be manufactured by the body and must be supplied in the diet to maintain good all-round health. Amino acids can be further used by the body to create hormones, enzymes, neurotransmitters, antibodies and nutrient carriers. A suboptimal intake of the essential amino acids increases the body’s need for the non-essential amino acids either through diet or supplementation. Foods that increase amino acid intake are meat, beans, cheese and eggs.
Arginine is a non-essential amino acid, and although it can be created by the body, some groups of people can benefit from an increased intake. It is popular with athletes because of its essential role in muscle metabolism, helping the transport, storage and excretion of nitrogen. It also assists with generation and regeneration of tissue and is highly concentrated in the skin and connective tissues.
Solgar L-Arginine 500 mg is to be taken in a one a day easy to take vegetable capsule.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||L-Arginine (Free Form), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Good stuff, you do feel a difference in the gym.
- If you have problems with circulation and blood pressure, this may well help. Seems to have 0 side effects other than helping, I'd definitely giv
- I have felt more energised since taking these
- this product works well, i notice an big improvement with my blood circulation when taking this.
- Increases circulation at doses higher than those recommended. No more cold feet on winter nights with L-Arginine.
- I can feel it
- They seem to be working
- Solgar is one of the best vitamin companies.
- Bought for peri menopausal symptoms. I think they do help, although very difficult to gauge
- Solgar is a trusted brand I have used for many years. These are vegetable capsules. Easier to swallow than tablets and also I prefer because they hav
- These Vegetable Capsules are good quality, and well presented. It even had cotton wool in the bottle to help protect the Capsules. I have been taking
- Recommended and blood pressure gone down but that may be because work not as stressful at the moment
- I can feel it
- No idea if it works, but harmless if it doesn't.