Solgar Fish Oil Concentrate 1000mg Softgels 120
Why not try...
- Biocare Methyl Pregnancy Multinutrient Vegicaps 60Advanced, high potency multinutrien ...£22.99
- Nature's Plus BioAdvanced Hair, Skin & Nails Caps 60✓ Contains a variety of vitamins ...£23.95
- Nature's Plus Animal Parade Gold Chewable Multi Cherry Flavour 120Nature's Plus Animal Parade Go ...£22.50Out of stock
- Terranova Digestive Enzymes with Microflora Vegicaps 100Digestive Enzymes and MAGNIFOOD ble ...Special Price £23.96 Regular Price £29.95
Solgar Fish Oil Concentrate 1000 mg is a natural source of Omega-3 Polyunsaturates EPA & DHA as Fish Oil Concentrate.
Good fats, or Omega-3 fatty acids as they are known, are essential fatty acids. They are called essential as the body is not able to make them on its own. Solgar Fish Oil Concentrate 1000 mg consists of the most important types of Omega 3 EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid). These are commonly found in oily fish such as sardines, mackerel and salmon. Both EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart. This product has an ideal balance of omega 3 actives and is molecularly distilled to remove mercury, giving you optimal support for daily wellbeing.
DHA and EPA contribute to normal:
• Triglyceride levels**
• Brain function
• Function of the heart ***
DHA contributes to the maintenance of:
• Normal vision***
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Fish Oil Concentrate providing: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Antioxidant: natural mixed tocopherols (vitamin E).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I believe that taking 1 of these a day does help with suppleness of my joints and overall health.
- Excellent Quality
- Excellent product, reasonably priced. Excellent service too, very quick.
- These capsules regarding my health and mobility.
- Excellent product
- Excellent product. Best price I can find!