Avene Very High Protection Cream SPF50+ 50ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Invisible Gel-in-Oil Facial Sun Care SPF30 50mlThe Clarins Invisible Gel-in-Oil Fa ...Special Price £20.50 Regular Price £22.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Pigment Correct SPF50+ 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Pigmen ...Special Price £20.25 Regular Price £27.00
- Avene Very High Protection Cleanance Tinted Sunscreen SPF50 50mlAvene Very High Protection Cleananc ...£18.50
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Eye Cream SPF15 15mlA volumising eye cream for all skin ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
- Avene Very High Protection Anti-Ageing SPF50+ 50mlAvene Very High Protection Anti-Age ...£19.00
Avene Very High Protection Cream SPF50+:
- A long lasting, SFP50 water‐resistant face sun cream for dry skin.
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, and next generation silica for a unique texture innovation.
- Please note that we can only ship Avene to European Destinations.
Avene Very High Protection Cream SPF50+:
Avene Very High Protection Cream SPF50+ is a long lasting, SFP50 water‐resistant face sun cream for dry skin. Very high protection sun care cream, expertly formulated with our patented SunSitive® complex for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, and next generation silica for a unique texture innovation. Rich, softening texture for dry skin prone to sunburn or exposed to intense sunlight. Enriched with a cutting‐edge blend of new generation silica that is clinically proven to absorb sweat and sebum produced from sun exposure faster than standard silica, leaving a flawless, nude skin finish without stickiness or shine. The unique Pierre Fabre SunSitive photo‐protection complex® contains just 4 powerful sun care filters, to minimise the chances of irritation whilst remaining incredibly photostable for long lasting results. Also developed with two powerful, stabilised anti‐oxidants to protect against free radical damage from UV rays: a Vitamin E precursor and an amino‐acid pre‐cursor. Rich in soothing Avène Thermal Spring Water. Very water resistant. Free of parabens, alcohol, silicone, lanolin and octocrylene. Hypoallergenic and non‐comedogenic.
Key Ingredients in Avene Very High Protection Cream SPF50+:
- SunSitive® Complex: exclusive, broad UVA-UVB sun protection using only 4 sun filters.
- Pre-Tocopheryl and Thialidine : powerful antioxidants, Vitamin E derivative,
- New generation Silica: helps absorb sweat and sebum.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
- Read More: Best Sunscreens Of 2022
How to use: Before exposure to the sun, apply the product evenly onto the skin. Re‐apply sunscreen frequently, especially after swimming or prolonged periods of exposure. Avoid exposure between noon and 4pm.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Glycerin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch (Oryza Sativa Starch), Phenylene Bis-Diphenyltriazine, Water (Aqua), Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Stearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Benzoic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Behenate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Ppg-1-Peg-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Red 33 (Ci 17200), Tocopheryl Glucoside, Tribehenin, Xanthan Gum.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great for when I was away and a good travel size. No oily build up and definitely a must for hot sunny days!
- This SPF50 works well. It protected my skin during a trip to Portugal and hydrated my skin at the same time without feeling grea
- Does as it says. Protects from sun and hydrates your face at the same time. No problems so far
- Does what it should and helps protect your skin. Don't need to use too much product
- It has quite a thick texture when applying which is a bit different to other facial sunscreen I
- Felt like this really helped protect my skin and isn
- Lovely high factor suncream. Kind to skin and keeps it really well protected.
- This is best sunscreen ever as it did gave me white cast and was non greasy and loved using it hot days.Highly reccomend it
- Great sun protection!!