Lamberts Plant Sterols 800mg Tablets 60
Why not try...
Lamberts Plant Sterols 800mg Tablets:
- This tablet provides a full 800mg of 'free' (or pure) plant sterols with up to 80% beta-sitosterols.
- Plant sterols have been shown to be vitally important for maintaining healthy cholesterol levels.
- In structure, plant sterols are similar to cholesterol and they have been shown to benefit health by partially blocking cholesterol from being re-absorbed from the gut.
- One a day formula
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Can contribute to the maintenance of normal cholesterol levels:
One Lamberts Plant Sterol tablet a day can contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. This tablet provides a full 800mg of 'free' (or pure) plant sterols with up to 80% beta-sitosterols. We quote the level of pure plant sterols in our tablets, not the compound weight declared by some companies, which may be only 50% sterols.
Plant sterols are naturally present in vegetable oils and grains, and have been shown to be vitally important for maintaining healthy cholesterol levels. In structure, plant sterols are similar to cholesterol and they have been shown to benefit health by partially blocking cholesterol from being re-absorbed from the gut. Cholesterol is naturally secreted in bile to aid digestion and then re-absorbed further down the gut. By blocking this re-absorption of cholesterol, plant sterols can have a positive effect on blood cholesterol levels, even if a low cholesterol diet is being consumed.
Modern diets tend to be low in plant sterols, and so increasingly foods such as margarine are being fortified with sterols. These fortified foods can make a contribution to the daily intake of sterols but achieving an optimum intake by this means may not suit everyone.
How to use Lamberts Plant Sterols 800mg Tablets:
Take one tablet daily with a meal, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Total dietary intake of plant sterols should not exceed 3g/day.
Discover more Herbs from our Lamberts range here.
Each tablet delivers:
*The relative levels of individual sterols are subject to natural variation
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is a great natural product. My cholesterol has gone down from 7 to 5.7 in 4 months using this product. I did not change my lifestyle in any other
- It has reduced our cholesterol
- Can't fault the experience really. Great site that made the purchase simple, good communication from the seller and the item arrived on time and
- Excellent delivery and well packaged. Would re-order from Landys.
- I have been using these for years, after the first 3 months my cholesterol went down by .5. Also 3 of my family use these as well.
- We use these to lower our cholesterol, and it works, had normal blood results the last time we were tested.
- my mother gets her cholesterol down with these