Why not try...
- Lamberts Methyl B-Complex Tablets 60Lamberts Methyl B-Complex Tablets: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £15.50
- Lamberts Glucosamine & Phytodroitin Complex Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroi ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.95
- Solgar Quercetin Complex Vegicaps 50Solgar Quercetin Complex Vegetable ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £20.50
- Lamberts Maxi-Hair Tablets 60Lamberts Maxi-Hair Tablets: Prov ...Special Price £11.49 Regular Price £14.25
- PharmaNord Bio-Chromium 100mcg Tablets 60Pharma Nord Bio-Chromium 100mcg has ...Special Price £11.86 Regular Price £13.95
- Lamberts Multi-Guard for Kids Tablets 100Lamberts Multi-Guard for Kids Table ...Special Price £11.49 Regular Price £14.25
Lamberts L-Tyrosine 500mg Capsules:
- Presented as a free-form amino acid for maximum absorption
- Each capsule provides a full 500mg of L-Tyrosine
- Amino acids are classified as either essential or non-essential
- Tyrosine is considered a non-essential amino acid because the body can make it from phenylalanine but it is also obtained from high protein foods such as cheese, chicken, fish and soya
Lamberts L-Tyrosine is presented as a free-form amino acid for maximum absorption. Each capsule provides a full 500mg of L-Tyrosine.
Amino acids are classified as either essential or non-essential. Essential amino acids cannot be synthesised in the body and must be obtained from the diet, whereas non-essential amino acids, whilst still essential for health, can be synthesised in the body and are therefore not classified as 'essential'.
Tyrosine is considered a non-essential amino acid because the body can make it from phenylalanine but it is also obtained from high protein foods such as cheese, chicken, fish and soya.
How to use Lamberts L-Tyrosine 500mg Capsules:
Daily Intake: 1- 4 capsules
Discover our Lamberts Amino Acids range here.
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent price for those who dont want to pay alpha brain prices (but want to buy one of the main ingredients to mix with the others)
- Can't complain, exactly what was expected, easy to swallow.
- Very good product, I personnally use the L-Tyrosine since years, it's a beneficial amino acid, good for the brain and body strength, nevertheless