Why not try...
- Lamberts Taurine 500mg Capsules 60Lamberts Taurine 500mg Capsules: ...Special Price £7.96 Regular Price £9.95
- PharmaNord Bio-Carotene capsules 150PharmaNord Bio-Carotene is co ...Special Price £8.46 Regular Price £9.95
- HealthAid Interfresh Fresh Breath Capsules 60HealthAid InterFresh Capsules: W ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £9.99
- Solgar Chelated Zinc Tablets 100Solgar Chelated Zinc Tablets: Su ...Special Price £8.05 Regular Price £11.50
- Solgar Selenium 100ug (Yeast Free) Tabs 100Solgar Selenium 100ug (Yeast Free) ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £12.95
- Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Softgels 100Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Sof ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £12.95
Solgar Chelated Manganese Tablets:
- For strong bones
- Essential nutrient with antioxidant qualities
- Supports a healthy metabolism
- Easy to absorb chelated form
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Solgar Chelated Manganese Tablets contains Manganese in bisglycinate, a chelated easy to absorb form. Manganese is an essential nutrient that plays a role in several chemical processes in the human body, including getting energy from food for an optimal metabolism, protecting cells from oxidative stress caused by free radical damage and supporting healthy bones.
Manganese is naturally present in certain foods, such as sprouted grains, legumes or beans, nuts and seeds. Due to its importance in many vital functions and it being a cofactor in many enzyme systems, making sure that you nourish your body with plenty of this mineral is advisable. In case your diet does not consist of (much) manganese rich foods, using a supplement is a good idea to top up.
The benefits of taking Solgar Chelated Manganese Tablets:
Solgar Chelated Manganese Tablets are created in chelated form, a form that delivers minerals with the highest absorption and utilisation rates because the chelate takes the minerals directly into the cells. By taking 1 tablet a day, the levels of Manganese absorbed will contribute to:
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Maintenance of normal bones
- Normal formation of connective tissue
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Cellulose Gum, Manganese (as bisglycinate), Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Ordered by mistake thinking it's magnesium but after doing research found out that this is an amazing supplement. Happy
- Started taking these haven’t had a migraine since so hopefully they do the job
- I liked it , make sure you don't overdo it and it works just fine!
- Been taking together with others minerals,but can feel differently now.With more energy and pover.
- this is, the BEST, magnesium type you can take. this brand and the product is fantastic. ten outta ten!!
- 5 stars
- Bought for daughter - no complaints yet
- Helps tremor in hands amazingly well. Good product.