Solgar BCAA Plus Vegicaps 50
Why not try...
- Solgar Calcium Magnesium plus Zinc Tablets 250Sugar, Salt And Starch FreeSuitable ...£15.99
- Solgar Vitamin D3 55ug (2200iu) Vegicaps 100Suitable for VegetariansKosher ...£14.99
- HealthAid Vitamin C 1000mg Prolonged Release Tabs 100Vitamin C plays a vital role in mai ...£15.99
- Viridian Balanced Iron Complex Veg Caps 90Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£15.60
Solgar BCAA Plus Vegicaps Free form branched chain amino acids from Landys Chemist.
Branched Chain Amino Acids help support muscle nitrogen and a free amino acid pool during exercise. They can be used for energy by muscle tissue and comprise a large percentage of its amino acid composition. This formulation provides Free Form branched chain amino acids to promote optimal absorption and assimilation, along with Vitamin B6, an important factor in amino acid metabolism.
Benefits of the key ingredients:
Whether you’re interested in building muscle or preventing muscle loss that normally occurs during dieting and aging, stimulating protein synthesis is absolutely key. Most people know that consuming protein induces an increase in muscle protein synthesis, which is why protein supplements are popular to consume after exercise. Studies suggest that L-Leucine was the driving force behind the ability of dietary protein to stimulate protein synthesis.
L-Isoleucine is known for its ability to help endurance and assist in the repair and rebuilding of muscle. This amino acid is important to body builders as it helps boost energy and helps the body recover from training.
Valine is commonly used by bodybuilders, in conjunction with isoleucine and leucine to promote muscle growth. It also provides energy and helps to repair tissues that are damaged during physical activity.Valine is necessary for muscle metabolism and growth of muscle tissue. It also helps to maintain the proper amount of nitrogen in the body. Because it is a branched-chain amino acid, Valine can be used as an energy source in your muscles, preserving the use of glucose. Because Valine is so essential for preserving, repairing and building muscle tissue, it is recommended for people involved with bodybuilding and other sports that require excessive use of the muscles.
|Ingredients||L-Leucine (Free Form), L-Isoleucine (Free Form), L-Valine (Free Form), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Vital for maintaining muscle tone during and after training
- I like that it is easy to take, no aftertaste and it works.
- Probably the best bcaa I have ever bought. Bought these because the were listed as all natural and the were on sale.
- Product works great, I walk a lot for work on concrete so am always sore. After some research I discovered that this and a couple other supplements wi
- everything was ok, both the product and the delivery time