Solgar Biotin 5000ug Vegicaps 50
Solgar Biotin 5000ug Capsules are:
- Sugar, Salt And Starch Free
- Suitable For Vegans & Vegetarians
Solgar Biotin contains Biotin which is a water-soluble Vitamin B. Biotin helps to promote healthy skin, nails and hair, and is necessary for certain enzymes to work properly. Biotin also supports energy production in the body, and is required for protein, carbohydrate, and fat metabolism.
The benefits of taking Biotin capsules:
1. Strengthen hair and nails
There is a belief that Biotin can support the effects of biotin on hair growth, there’s strong evidence to support a deficiency will cause hair loss. Similarly, the vitamin also helps thicken nail cuticles and prevents breakage.
2. Improve the health of your skin
A biotin deficiency can lead to a variety of skin problems including rashes, acne, psoriasis, dermatitis and overall itchiness. B-vitamins play a key role in the function of the nervous system and do affect hormone function, which suggests why depleting biotin levels can in turn play a significant role in skin health. If skin isn’t nourished from the inside out, toxicities will form throughout the nervous system and manifest itself on the skin’s surface. This is one of the biggest signs that suggest a deficiency in biotin or vitamin B.
3. Metabolism support
Biotin plays a pivotal role in supporting metabolic function and works as a co-enzyme to help break down food, particularly carbohydrates. This reaction is further accelerated when biotin is paired with chromium. Your resting metabolic rate is elevated and food breaks down faster when consuming biotin. However, research is still preliminary.
It’s important to note that raw eggs can inhibit the absorption of biotin so if you’re drinking a raw egg shake or eat raw eggs in food, beware that it can reduce the amount of biotin you’re metabolising.
Solgar Biotin is free-from:
Solgar Biotin is free of Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent: maltodextrin, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), D-biotin.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Baby hair grown
- Love this product been buying it for a couple of years. My hair has thickened up and feels much stronger since starting it.
- One a day and not too big which is good but too soon to know if they are beneficial.
- stronger hair for sure, i'm very pleased. would recommend
- I’ve only been taking them for a short while so I carnt really say but my skin and nails have improved a little nails are stronger
- I was loosing hair when I moved to London. But a beautician suggested me to use this. I was using for 3 months & my hair loss was reduced and my h
- Feel like these have made a big difference to my hair.
- I have been taking this for a month now,hair still falling a bit as I have very fine hair I don’t know if it’s too soon but I don’t see my hair
- Definitely helped with reducing my hair loss. Overall feels like it’s in much better condition. Must be consistent with it, I’ve taken it for arou
- Have been taking this for six months and have noticed a difference in the strength and shine of my hair in the last month(I also take omega 3,6,9) I
- Great to help with hair loss especially after bariatric surgery.
- my hair has stopped falling out and just feel better in general
- I have been using Biotin for th last 3 mths and I notice a big difference in my hair it feels thicker and am delighted with th product
- I had a bariatric surgery and this product is the only one that it prevented the falls of my hair.
- I've noticed my hair looks better and my nails are stronger again
- I don't feel like there is any one thing that can help with hair growth, thickness and strength--and this is no exception. It made my hair thicke
- Feel the difference when I take this.