Solgar Vitamin D3 100ug (4000iu) Vegicaps 120
Why not try...
Solgar Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 4000 IU (100 µg) Vegetable Capsules is a premium formula delivering vitamin D in the form that is easiest to use by the body – D3. Supporting optimal wellbeing, the benefits of the “sunshine vitamin” are numerous and well documented, but particularly for immune health.
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is required to promote calcium absorption, which helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth. Solgar’s Vitamin D3 is one of the highest strength, highly absorbable vitamin Ds available. Obtained from the sunlight or vitamin D rich foods - over a billion people worldwide have very low levels of vitamin D. In addition to changing your diet and lifestyle, taking a vitamin D supplement is a good way to top up, especially in winter months.
Vitamin D contributes to:
• Normal function of the immune system
• Maintenance of normal bones and teeth
• Normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus
• Contributes to normal blood calcium levels
• Maintenance of normal muscle function
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, ethyl cellulose), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Gender||Male, Female, Unisex|
|Suitable for||Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Much cheaper than in the shops.
- I love Solgar products especially vit D3. I think they are of very good quality and have very good impact on tour health support bones and good mood
- Bought based on recommendation of the pharmacist for guaranteed grade quality. Advised by GP I needed this supplement.
- It gives you a boost for sure... drink with lots of water to wash down the large pill. I would definitely recommend but recommend if you struggle s
- I was recommend to buy these tablets by my GP as I had very low vitamin D, my GP also uses these himself and told me that they are the best ones to bu
- This product eliminates my brain fog even when the sun is shining. Perfect for a woman at a certain age
- Solgar are supposed to be gold standard... packaging and presentation support this notion... as far as the product is concerned, I've been on it
- Reliable vitamin capsules from Solgar
- Very good,
- They appear to have a good effect feeling better already
- Very happy with these; my D3 of choice. I don't like the softgels which are made of oil. They have most certainly made a difference to my irritab