BioCare Saw Palmetto Complex Vegicaps 60
✓ Advanced nutrient complex for male health, fertility and testosterone levels with saw palmetto, ginseng, nettle root and zinc.
✓ Suitable for Vegans
Why not try...
- Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure Omega 3 Fish Oil Daily Caps 60Who it's for: Perfect from 12 ...£28.50
- Viridian HIGH FIVE Multivitamin & Mineral Formula Veg Caps 120Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£28.85
- Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 200mg Capsules 60Plays a vital role in the release o ...£28.99
Advanced nutrient complex for male health, fertility and testosterone levels with saw palmetto, ginseng, nettle root and zinc.
• Clinically effective – high potency ingredients including zinc to support male health, fertility and testosterone levels.
• Optimum support – optimally absorbed, high potency nutrients using the best and easiest nutrient forms for the body to absorb and use.
• Pure – with no unnecessary additives. Contains only what you need.
• Flexible – no large tablets. Dose is split between two vegetable capsules for easy swallowing and so you can use only what you need.
• All-vegan ingredients. Suitable for men of all ages.
• Fully recyclable packaging using natural materials. No plastics*
• Improved formula with added nettle root.
How to use: 2 capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||L-Arginine Hydrochloride, Propionyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride, Saw Palmetto Powder (Serenoa repens Berry), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Panax Ginseng Root Powder, Lycopene (Tomato Extract), Nettle Root Extract (Urtica dioica Leaf), Zinc Citrate.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.