Solgar Vitamin C 1000mg Vegicaps 250
Sugar, Salt and Stach Free
Suitable for Vegans
Why not try...
- BioCare Mega EPA Marine Caps (Omega-3 Fish Oil) 90Fatty Acid Formulations by BioCare ...£28.79
- BioCare Children's Mindlinx Powder 60gRecommended Intake: Two grams taken ...£30.86
- BioCare Hair and Nail Complex Vegicaps 90Recommended Intake: One capsule tak ...£30.86
- Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure Omega 3 Fish Oil Daily Caps 60Who it's for: Perfect from 12 ...£28.50
Solgar Vitamin C 1000 mg is a high strength form of vitamin C, a water-soluble vitamin that helps fight free radicals. Free radicals can lead to oxidative stress and the premature aging of cells. Vitamin C also helps to maintain a healthy immune system and has multiple benefits for maintaining optimal health.
Contributes to normal:
• Function of the immune system (including during and after intense physical exercise)
• Collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage
• Collagen formation for the normal function of gums and teeth
• Collagen formation for the normal function of skin
• Functioning of the nervous system
• The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Increasing iron absorption
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using only naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand.*
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
Reason for buying:
When I read from a number of reliable sources that Vitamin C was the most important Vitamin in your body and that it
- I bought this product after using a different brand. The previous one I found had a horrible after taste which you don't get with these. They are