Solgar Formula VM-2000 Tablets 180
Why not try...
- Nature's Plus Spirutein Vanilla 1088gNature's Plus Spirutein Vanill ...£39.45Out of stock
- Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivitamin with Iron Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivit ...£43.74
- Pure Encapsulations ProFlora 5 Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations ProFlora 5 Caps ...£42.32
- Pure Encapsulations Glucosamine/ MSM with Ginger & Turmeric Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations Glucosamine/ MS ...£40.38
- Viridian MAX POTENCY Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract Veg Caps 150Viridian MAX POTENCY Rhodiola Rosea ...£39.40
Solgar Formula VM-2000 Tablets:
- A high potency multivitamin and mineral formula for daily vitality
- Rich in antioxidants (such as Vitamins A, C & E) helping to protect against free radicals
- Ideal for anyone under stress, feeling run down or lacking in energy
- Divided dose for optimal nutrient support throughout the day
Solgar VM-2000 is an award-winning, best-selling multivitamin.
A, twice a day, high potency formula, containing 32 key vitamins, minerals, amino acids and botanical extracts. In today’s world, a healthy diet is not always easy to achieve and a complete, moderate to high potency multivitamin/mineral can help bridge the gap between poor nutrition and optimal health. VM2000 is rich in antioxidants and has been formulated specifically to help support you and your body to cope with the stresses and strains of modern life.
Take one tablet twice a day to give you a consistent dose throughout the day, to help keep you energized and support you to live a busy and active lifestyle.
Key benefits of Solgar Formula VM-2000 Tablets:
• A high potency multivitamin and mineral formula
• Includes iron presented in biglycinate form, which has been shown to be gentle on the stomach
• Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
• Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• High doses of B Vitamins help to support everyday energy levels, and contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Vitamin B2, B9 & B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Vitamin C is essential to the normal function of your immune system
• Premium forms of ingredients including chelated minerals, making it easily absorbable
• Contains important antioxidants Vitamin A, C & E, protecting you from damaging free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with premature aging
• Contains a full spectrum of amino acid, the building blocks of protein
• Folic Acid contributes to the normal function of red blood cells
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Calcium (as carbonate, bisglycinate, D-pantothenate), Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Bulking Agents (microcrystalline cellulose, alginate, maltodextrin, pea starch, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, mannitol, citric acid), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin (Vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5, as D-pantothenate, calcium), Choline (as bitartrate), Niacin (Vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Inositol, Magnesium (as oxide, bisglycinate), Glazing Agents (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Anti-caking Agents (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid), Rutin Powder, Iodine (as powdered kelp), Cellulose Gum, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex Powder, Betaine HCl, Colour (titanium dioxide), Zinc (as bisglycinate, oxide), Copper (as bisglycinate), Hesperidin Complex, Boron (as boric acid), Powdered Herbal Base (Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Leaf and Stem, Acerola (Malpighia glabra) Extract Fruit, Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) Leaf and Stem, Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) Leaf, Rose Hips (Rosa canina) Fruit), Natural Source Beta-carotene, Iron (as bisglycinate), Manganese (as bisglycinate), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Carotenoid Mix, Chromium (as picolinate), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin, Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Reliably good supplement for everyday use
- Since using these vitamins I have noticed a great difference in the strength of my nails, hair growth abs general fatigue.
- Very good product. I am a big fan of Solgar supplements
- Good vitamins and a bargain price. The yellow wee is normal
- If your looking for an all round vitamin in these uncertain times look no further than Solgar VM 2000 Solgar is a name you can be sure of!
- Great supplement to my diet I do feel that I have more energy. Also my hair gets stronger. I have been taking for years now and definitely recommend i
- Five stars
- Never really feel any difference with vitamins but these along with vit D of same brand giving me loads of energy. Highly recommend.
- for 4months l have felt ill then l remembered this product thought ld give it a go lve taken it for 4 days now and lm sure there is an improvement alr
- These are good. As a vegan, I find them essential. My blood tests come back looking super
- These tablets are large. They smell weird. They cured my restless leg syndrome. They have kept me at work while other teaching staff are coughing and
- I take these as my base regarding vits & minerals. I didn't realise how much energy they gave me until I took them just prior going to bed on
- After falling ill a lot and generally feeling unwell/tired, this is what broke the cycle and got me back up. Each time i have a tablet i feel energise
- Excellent product
- Powerful vitamins that give you a real boost.
- Its an exceptional multivitamin from a well established manufacturer. Results are time depended