BioCare Evening Primrose Oil Vegicaps 30
Why not try...
- Solgar Calcium Magnesium plus Zinc Tablets 100Solgar Calcium Magnesium plus Zinc ...£7.49
BioCare Evening Primrose Oil Capsules:
- Suitable for use during pregnancy
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- A high potency source of omega 6 (GLA) with vitamin E to help maintain hormone balance and healthy skin
- No unnecessary additives
BioCare Evening Primrose Oil is a high potency source of omega 6 (GLA) with vitamin E to help maintain hormone balance and healthy skin.
BioCare Evening Primrose Oil Key Ingredients:
- High potency source of GLA proving 9.5% per capsule
- Evening primrose oil provides Omega-6 series essential fatty acids
- Contains antioxidant Vitamin E which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and improves product stability
- Evening Primrose oil may help support skin health
- Evening Primrose oil may help support hormonal balance
- Evening Primrose oil ensures an intake of polyunsaturated fatty acids that support a normal, healthy attitude during the menstrual cycle
How to take BioCare Evening Primrose Oil Capsules:
Recommended intake: 1 capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||Evening Primrose Oil, Capsule Shell (Modified Maize Starch, Glycerol, Gelling Agent(Carrageenan), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Carbonate)), Vitamin E (as DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Triglcyerides, Sunflower Lecithin.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.