BioCare Eradicidin Forte Tablets 90
Why not try...
- BioCare Hair and Nail Complex Vegicaps 90BioCare Hair and Nail Complex Capsu ...£32.15
- Terranova Glucosamine Chondroitin & Boswellia Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Glucosamine Chondroitin & ...Special Price £32.76 Regular Price £40.95
- Viridian Vitamin D3 (Vegan) 2000iu Veg Caps 150Viridian Vitamin D3 (Vegan) 2000iu ...£34.25
- Wiley's Finest Peak Omega-3 Liquid 2150mg EPA & DHA 250mlWiley's Finest Peak Omega-3 aw ...Special Price £33.59 Regular Price £41.99
- Terranova Vitamin D3 2000iu with K2 100ug Capsules 100As a food supplement for adults, ta ...Special Price £34.64 Regular Price £43.30
BioCare Eradicidin Forte Tablets:
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Eradicidin Forte® uses freeze-dried and emulsified oils to maintain freshness and stability
- Includes plant fibres and mineral compounds to form a natural time release tablet ensuring controlled delivery of active phytonutrients to exactly where they can deliver maximum benefits
BioCare Eradicidin Forte is a unique combination of garlic, oregano, cinnamon and clove in a time release tablet form. Oregano and cinnamon help contribute to digestive function.
BioCare Eradicidin Forte Key Information:
- Eradicidin uses freeze-dried and emulsified oils to maintain freshness and stability
- Eradicidin Forte includes plant fibres and minerals compounds to form a natural time release tablet ensuring controlled delivery of active phytonutrients to exactly where they can deliver maximum benefits
- Garlic has antibacterial effects
- Cinnamon helps maintain normal stomach gas and stomach comfort
- Oregano has traditionally used to facilitate the digestion
How to take BioCare Eradicidin Forte Tablets:
Recommended intake: One tablet taken three times a daily with food, or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents (HPMC, Dicalcium Phosphate & Cellulose), Freeze Dried Garlic (Allium sativum Clove),Modified Tapioca Starch, Potato Maltodextrin, Oregano Oil Powder (Origanum vulgare Leaf),Clove (Eugenia carophyllus Fruit), Tablet Coating ([Glazing Agent: HPMC & Glycerin] & Colour [Titanium Dioxide]),Cinnamon Oil Powder (Cinnamomum zeylanicum Bark), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide),Acacia Gum, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Sunflower Oil.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.