Biocare Cleanse Nutripowder 120g
Why not try...
Biocare Cleanse Nutripowder is:
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Dairy/Wheat/Soya/Corn Free
- 30 days supply
Cleanse NutriPowder is an all-in-one blend of plant extracts and antioxidants to support the body's natural eliminative process, including milk thistle, artichoke, turmeric, coriander, chlorella, broccoli and other nutrients.
- COMPREHENSIVE CLEANSING SUPPORT - Harness the cleansing power of plants - Cleanse NutriPowder is an all-in-one blend of plant extracts and antioxidants to support the body's natural eliminative process, including milk thistle, artichoke, turmeric, coriander, chlorella, broccoli and other nutrients
- ADVANCED & EFFECTIVE - A unique combination of botanicals in just the right balance with potent antioxidant turmeric, artichoke to assist the gall bladder, and alfalfa, beetroot and celery to support the kidneys' natural eliminative process
- EASY TO TAKE & FLEXIBLE - Easy to mix into water or make into a smoothie for convenient daily nutrition. Perfect for people who can't take capsules or tablets
- PURE & NATURAL - Free of unnecessary ingredients and allergens, dairy free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Naturally flavoured using stevia and berries
How to use Biocare Cleanse Nutripowder:
One heaped 5ml teaspoon (approx. 4g), or as professionally directed, stirred directly into water, or blended ito a smoothie. Take daily with food.
Learn more about Biocare Cleanse Nutripowder:
|Ingredients||Broccoli Powder (Brassica oleracea italica Florets and Stalks), Dandelion Root Powder (Taraxacum officinale Root), Turmeric Powder (Curcuma longa Root), Alfalfa Powder (Medicago sativa Herb), Apple Powder (Malus sp. Fruit), Beetroot Powder (Beta vulgaris Root), Spirulina Powder (Arthrospira platensis Algae), Natural Berry Flavour, Citric Acid, Artichoke Powder (Cynara scolymus Leaf), Coriander Powder (Coriandrum sativum Seed), Celery Root Powder (Apium graveolens Root), Chlorella Powder (Chlorella vulgaris Algae), Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum Seed), Steviol Glycosides.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.