Why not try...
- Lamberts Premtesse Tablets 60Lamberts Premtesse Tablets: A un ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- Nature's Answer Vitex Agnus Castus 40mg Caps 90Supports Female Hormonal SystemFull ...Special Price £10.19 Regular Price £11.99Out of stock
- NOW Foods Choline and Inositol 500mg Capsules 100NOW Foods Choline and Inositol 500m ...£10.70
- Viridian Sports Electrolyte Fix Liquid 100mlViridian Sports Electrolyte Fix Liq ...Special Price £10.76 Regular Price £13.45
- Lamberts L-Histidine HCl 500mg Caps 30Lamberts L-Histidine HCl 500mg Caps ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95
- Nature's Aid Glucosamine Sulphate 1500mg Tablets 180Nature's Aid Glucosamine Sulph ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £13.99
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 8 reward points when you buy this product
BioCare Selenium Vegetable Capsules:
- Provides 100mcg of Selenium per capsule
- A bioavailable and well absorbed combination of selenium and l-methionine
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Biocare Provides L-Selenomethionine, a bio-available and well absorbed combination of selenium and l-methionine. Selenium is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and normal thyroid function. L-Selenomethionine is a highly absorbable source of yeast-free selenium.
Benefits of Biocare Selenium:
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
- Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis
- Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Selenium contributes to the normal thyroid function
- Selenium is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
How to use BioCare Selenium Vegetable Capsules:
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Also available: 120 Capsules
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), L-Selenomethionine|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.