Solgar Ubiquinol 100mg (Reduced CoQ-10) softgels 50
Why not try...
- Solgar Vitamin E 671mg (1000iu) Mixed Softgels 100Solgar Vitamin E 671mg (1000iu) Mix ...Special Price £42.35 Regular Price £60.50
- Jarrow Formulas MagMind Caps 90✓ Formulated with Magnesium L-Thr ...£42.46
- Terranova Smooth Mag Complex Powder 300gTerranova Smooth Mag Complex P ...Special Price £42.78 Regular Price £53.48
- Jarrow Formulas Neuro Optimizer Caps 120✓ Contains Seven Nutrients to Sup ...£47.99
Solgar Ubiquinol 100mg (Reduced CoQ-10) softgels:
- Helps to reduce the effect of ageing on the skin
- Supports repair from free radical damage
- 100 mg of active highly bioavailable Ubiquinol form in every softgel
- Oil-based softgels for easier absorption
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
Solgar Ubiquinol 100mg Softgels comes in a high dose and in a highly bioavailable form. The dose of 1 softgel a day will give your body plenty of the coenzyme Q-10.
CoQ10 exists in two chemical forms - oxidised (ubiquinone) and reduced (ubiquinol). Once it's oxidized, CoQ10 (ubiquinone) is then used by the body where it transforms and becomes ubiquinol. Reduced CoQ10 (ubiquinol) behaves in the same way, turning into ubiquinone when it carries out its role in the body.
As we age, our bodies produce less and less CoQ-10. This vitamin-like substance can be found in a wide variety of foods, but organ meats such as heart, liver and kidney contain particularly high levels. Beef, soy oil, sardines, mackerel, and peanuts are also sources.
The benefits of Coenzyme Q-10:
Coenzyme Q-10 plays a vital role in cellular health and energy production. CoQ10 is found in all cells of the body with high levels in the heart, skeletal muscles and other tissues with high energy requirements. Due to its versatility CoQ10 is a nutrient for those with busy schedules and the over 50s.
CoQ-10 has also been found to support collagen production by reducing collagen breakdown, reducing the effect of ageing on the skin. Levels are known to diminish with age so it is important to keep them up to support your cells with the ability to regenerate.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Olive Oil, Ubiquinol (as KanekaQH®) (reduced form of CoQ-10), Emulsifier: soya lecithin, Antioxidant: ascorbyl palmitate, Colours: (caramel, titanium dioxide).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent product. Always buy this when it's on special offer for my heart.
- Bought as I'm undergoing fertility treatment. Small capsules, easy to swallow
- Yes, it's pricey but it works for me and has reduced itchiness on my legs!! I recommend this product.
- Very good product. This is the form of supplement I needed.
- Used these before my last IVF round and it was very very successful. Not sure if these were the reason or if it was coincidence but I will definitely
- Another great product.
- Slightly more expensive but as usual, you get what you pay for.
- This is the best version of CoEnzyme Q10 that's most easily absorbed by the body. I read that this is equivalent to 400mg of CoEnzyme Q10. I tak
- It is a really good supplement. My husband and I take it everyday after our nutritionist advised us and though we take for 1 month we have seen differ
- Felt that it has done some good would recommend to others, feel it requires longer to reap the benefits try it
- Whilst I think Solgar is a good quality make, I thought this item was rather pricey as you really need to take something for a least three months befo
- My husband is going through chemo at the moment and after taking these we've noticed a marked improvement in his energy levels. About to order mo
- When you are over 45 you don't process co enzyme Q10 anywhere near as well as a 25 year old. Ubiquinol is the processed form of Co-Q10 and is ea
- I can recommend this product. I have tried several different brands of ubiquinol and find this one has the best effect on helping with the exhaustion