Solgar Vitamin C 1000mg with Rose Hips tablets 100
Solgar Vitamin C 1000mg with Rose Hips tablets:
- Contributes to a healthy immune system and energy levels
- Potent antioxidant properties and reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Supports collagen formation supporting blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Premium supplement containing 1000 mg of Vitamin C
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Solgar Vitamin C 1000 mg with Rose Hips is a premium supplement suitable for vegans and just 1 tablet a day provides 1000 mg of Vitamin C and one of its synergistic counterparts, rose hips.
Why do Rose Hips work well with Vitamin C?
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, sourced from natural ingredients such as rose hips and acerola. Rose hips contain bioflavonoids which naturally occur with vitamin C in nature. Bioflavonoids help to enhance the absorption and bioavailability so make sure you will receive all the benefits form Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is an essential, water-soluble vitamin that is only stored in the body in small amounts. This vitamin helps fight free radicals. Free radicals can lead to oxidative stress and the premature aging of cells. Vitamin C also help maintain a healthy immune system and has multiple benefits to help to reach optimal health
The benefits of taking Solgar Vitamin C 1000 mg with Rose Hips:
- The normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- The normal energy-yielding metabolism
- The normal functioning of the nervous system
- The normal psychological function
- The normal functioning of the immune system, as well as during and after intense physical exercise
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- The increase of iron absorption
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Rose Hips Powder, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have been taking Vitamin C with rose hip for a long time. The brand that I used to take, stop making the 1000mg Vitamin C with rose hip. So then I d
- have taken this product for some time now as i have a problem with my immune system and it seems to have helped me
- Before I go to sleep I pop one of these to do their magic while I sleep. I've read that vitamin c sterilises your gut and it certainly helps in k
- I have been using vitamin C for years to keep my immune system strong. I rarely get the common cold and although I do not hold these responsible, they
- Good. It has been helped me a lot.
- These have kept colds away and at bay , use with Zinc Picolinate
- It helps a lot when any of us get cold.
- High dose Vitamin C is crucial for good all-round health and Solgar has the highest dosages available and best quality vitamins.
- Over 20 years of taking various vitamin C tablets, this is my favourite on. It may be psychosomatic, but the Solgar with Rose Hips is the only Vit C I
- I realize for any vitamins to absorb and be useful bit C is a must! I’m hoping that this product will help against covid 19 to keep me healthy and b