BioCare Vitamin B6 Vegicaps 60
Why not try...
- Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroitin Complex Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroi ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.95
BioCare Vitamin B6 Capsules:
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Suitable for use during pregnancy and when breastfeeding
- Provides the active form pyridoxal-5-phosphate
Key Benefits of BioCare Vitamin B6:
BioCare's Vitamin B6 provides the active form pyridoxal-5-phosphate. It contributes to the normal metabolism of energy, protein and glycogen as well as the normal function of the nervous and immune systems and the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Presented in the preferred biologically active form of pyridoxal-5-phosphate
- Yeast free
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
How to use BioCare Vitamin B6:
Take one capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.