Viridian Liquid Vitamin D3 2000iu 50ml
Why not try...
Viridian Liquid Vitamin D3 2000iu Liquid is:
- Suitable for a Kosher Diet
- Suitable for Vegans
- Easy to use dropper bottle
- Pleasant orange flavour
Easy to use dropper bottle, pleasant orange flavour. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth, muscle function and immune function. Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus. The classic vitamin D deficiency disease is rickets. Yet as fear of sun-exposure has grown and lifestyles have become more sedentary, exposure to the sun has dropped dramatically and vitamin D deficiency and the incidence of rickets has surged.
The skin cannot create vitamin D if covered in sunscreen or clothing, it is thought that a sun cream with SPF15 will reduce the skin’s ability to synthesize vitamin D by more than 95%. Many older people and those from the Asian community who tend to wear more modest clothing are amongst the population groups most like to suffer deficiency in vitamin D. Dietary sources include fortified foods, eggs and fatty fish. Most commonly-available Vitamin D3 supplements are derived from the lanolin in sheep’s wool. Liquid Vitamin D drops from Viridian Nutrition provides vegan Vitamin D3 derived from lichen.
How to use Viridian Liquid Vitamin D3 2000iu:
Directions: Using the dropper add 0.5ml daily to food or drink (or directly into mouth) or as recommended by your health professional.
Viridian Liquid Vitamin D3 2000iu Ingredients:
Each 0.5ml provides:
Vitamin D3 (Vegan cholecalciferol) 2000IU 50ug
In a base of sunflower seed oil and natural orange oil
|Ingredients||Each 0.5ml providesVitamin D3 (Vegan cholecalciferol) 2000IU 50ug In a base of rice bran oil and natural orange oil.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Gender||Male, Female, Unisex|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great quality, the only reason I gave 4 stars is because it wasn’t sealed when arrived and was slightly leaking at the top. Nonetheless, its fab!
- Early days, just started on this vit D3.. Pleasant taste, very slight orange flavour.I drop it straight on to my tongue. Only ever buy viridian, you
- This is the best Vitamin D supplement I have found. I have taken it every day since I bought it, and so far this winter have had no colds. My us Al wi
- Tastes fine to me - nothing exciting, essentially like a slight hint of oil mixed with a drop of orange juice. The dropper is far from perfect. Howeve
- This is really handy in the sense that a drop here and there and you're good to go. Only problem is that it contains 'natural' orange f