Viridian viridiKid Vitamin D3 Drops 400iu 30ml
Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet
Suitable for Vegans
Why not try...
- Solgar Deglycyrrhised Licorice Root Extract Vegicaps 60Solgar Deglycyrrhised Licorice Root ...£9.49
- BioCare Children's Elderberry Complex 150mlRecommended Intake: Take daily with ...£9.45
Easy to use dropper bottle, pleasant orange flavour. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of the immune system and supports normal bones, teeth and muscles.
Directions: Using the dropper add 0.5ml daily to food or drink (or directly into mouth) or as recommended by your health professional.
INGREDIENTS: Each 0.5ml provides:
Vitamin D3 (Vegan cholecalciferol) 400IU 10ug
In a base of rice bran oil and natural orange oil
|Ingredients||Each 0.5ml providesVitamin D3 (Vegan cholecalciferol) 400IU 10ug In a base of rice bran oil and natural orange oil|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- My son takes this every day and likes the taste. His vitamin D levels were low before I started giving him these drops.
- good price and easy to use if you want drops
- Bought this for my daughter as her immune system wasn't the best in the winter and at the start of the school year nad no issues since! Very plea
- For my daughter. Tastes ok for her and she's 8.