Viridian Organic Ashwagandha Extract Veg Caps 60
Why not try...
- Biocare Methyl Pregnancy Multinutrient Vegicaps 60Biocare Methyl Pregnancy Multinutri ...£23.45
- Solgar Wild Alaskan Full Spectrum Omega Softgels 120Solgar Wild Alaskan Full Spectrum O ...Special Price £23.99 Regular Price £33.99
- Wild Nutrition Food-Grown Botanical Menopause Complex Vegicaps 60Wild Nutrition Food-Grown Menopause ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £30.00
Viridian Organic Ashwagandha Extract Capsules are:
- Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet
- Not Suitable for Vegans
Viridian’s Organic Ashwagandha Extract is grown in India and is a unique high-potency, full-spectrum extract of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). It is produced using green and socially responsible practices and is the most clinically studied Ashwagandha available.
How to use Viridian Organic Ashwagandha Extract Capsules:
Directions: As a food supplement, take one capsule 1 to 2 times daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
KEY INGREDIENTS: one vegetarian capsule provides:
- Organic Ashwagandha root extract 300mg
(Withania somnifera) standardised to 5% (15mg) withanolides
- Organic Siberian Ginseng root powder 70mg
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||one vegetarian capsule provides: Organic Ashwagandha root extract 300mg (Withania somnifera) standardised to 5% (15mg) withanolides Organic Siberian Ginseng root powder 70mg (Eleutherococcus senticosus)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- The vitamins where delivered on time. I was updated with dispatch time