Why not try...
- Pukka Elderberry Syrup 100mlPlease note we can only ship Pukka ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.99
- Nature's Answer Black Walnut & Wormwood 30mlNature's Answer Black Walnut a ...Special Price £11.89 Regular Price £13.99Out of stock
- Lamberts Multi-Max Tablets 60Lamberts Multi-Max Tablets are: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.95
- BioCare Nutrisorb BioMulsion D 1000iu 15mlBioCare Nutrisorb BioMulsion D 1000 ...£11.75
- Lamberts Multi-Guard Advance Tabs 60Lamberts Multi-Guard Advance Tablet ...Special Price £12.99 Regular Price £15.95
- Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules 60Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.95
Lamberts Cranberry Complex Powder:
- Approximately 25 grams of fresh cranberries are used to produce just 1 gram of our concentrate
- Just one teaspoon of this delicious powder is equivalent to up to 12 typical cranberry tablets sold in many high street shops
- Many commercial cranberry drinks are often laden with sugar and high in calories
- Sweetened with FOS
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
High Strength Cranberry with Vitamin C and prebiotic soluble fibre:
Approximately 25 grams of fresh cranberries are used to produce just 1 gram of our concentrate so just one teaspoon of this delicious powder is equivalent to up to 12 typical cranberry tablets sold in many high street shops.
Lamberts Cranberry Complex is produced from fresh mature cranberries which are first washed, de-pectinised and then spray dried to produce a low sugar concentrate.
Cranberries and cranberry drinks have become popular with many women however, cranberry juice is very sharp to the taste and consequently many commercial cranberry drinks are often laden with sugar and high in calories. In contrast, our product is sweetened with a natural soluble fibre from chicory root called FOS that is known to act as a prebiotic, meaning that it selectively encourages the growth of friendly bacteria in our system.
How to use Lamberts Cranberry Complex:
5 to 10 grams daily. 5 grams is equivalent to one teaspoon. Sprinkle the powder into cold water or fruit juice and mix thoroughly. The powder may be taken safely on a long term basis used intermittently as and when desired.
Discover our Lamberts Herbs range here.
Each 5 grams delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- very useful if cystitis strikes