Lamberts Cranberry Complex 100g
Why not try...
- HealthAid Daily Probio Capsules 30✓ A superior blend of 10 bil ...Special Price £12.79 Regular Price £15.99
- Solgar Milk Thistle 100mg Full Potency Vegicaps 50Solgar Milk Thistle 100mg Full Pote ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £16.99
- Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroitin Complex Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroi ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.95
- Lamberts Theanine & Lemon Balm Complex Tablets 60Lamberts Theanine & Lemon Balm ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.95
- Nature's Plus Source of Life Garden Organic Vitamin K2 120mcg VCaps 60Nature's Plus Source of Life G ...Special Price £11.86 Regular Price £13.95
Lamberts Cranberry Complex Powder:
- Approximately 25 grams of fresh cranberries are used to produce just 1 gram of our concentrate
- Just one teaspoon of this delicious powder is equivalent to up to 12 typical cranberry tablets sold in many high street shops
- Many commercial cranberry drinks are often laden with sugar and high in calories
- Sweetened with FOS
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
High Strength Cranberry with Vitamin C and prebiotic soluble fibre:
Approximately 25 grams of fresh cranberries are used to produce just 1 gram of our concentrate so just one teaspoon of this delicious powder is equivalent to up to 12 typical cranberry tablets sold in many high street shops.
Lamberts Cranberry Complex is produced from fresh mature cranberries which are first washed, de-pectinised and then spray dried to produce a low sugar concentrate.
Cranberries and cranberry drinks have become popular with many women however, cranberry juice is very sharp to the taste and consequently many commercial cranberry drinks are often laden with sugar and high in calories. In contrast, our product is sweetened with a natural soluble fibre from chicory root called FOS that is known to act as a prebiotic, meaning that it selectively encourages the growth of friendly bacteria in our system.
How to use Lamberts Cranberry Complex:
5 to 10 grams daily. 5 grams is equivalent to one teaspoon. Sprinkle the powder into cold water or fruit juice and mix thoroughly. The powder may be taken safely on a long term basis used intermittently as and when desired.
Discover our Lamberts Herbs range here.
Each 5 grams delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- very useful if cystitis strikes