Lamberts Zinc 25mg Tablets 120
Why not try...
- HealthAid Vitamin K Complex & Vitamin D3 Tablets 30HealthAid Vitamin K Complex + Vit D ...£7.99
- Nature's Plus Animal Parade Vitamin C Chewables 90Nature's Plus Animal Parade Vi ...£8.20
- HealthAid GinkoVital (Ginkgo Biloba) 5000mg Capsules 30Healthy blood circulation is vi ...£7.99
Lamberts Zinc 25mg Tablets:
- A full 25mg of zinc per tablet
- Presented in the citrate form which is known to be readily absorbed
- Small easy to swallow tablets, made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system, normal fertility and reproduction and the maintenance of normal vision
- Also recognised as contributing to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails
- This strength of zinc supplement is for short term use to correct deficiencies quickly. For maintenance use 15mg
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Zinc (as citrate) designed for maximum absorption:
Lamberts Zinc 25mg is an ideal supplement for short term use and the citrate form of zinc is known to be readily absorbed. These small easy to swallow tablets are made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
Zinc is an essential nutrient and contributes to the normal function of the immune system, normal fertility and reproduction and the maintenance of normal vision. It is also recognised as contributing to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails.
One in three adults in the UK receives less than the Reference Nutrient Intake (RNI) for zinc. This is largely a result of refining processes which remove up to 90% of the available zinc content from cereal grains, along with the trend to eat less animal-derived protein.
How to use Lamberts Zinc 25mg Tablets:
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Discover Lamberts Minerals here.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
Typically per tablet:
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Easy to use , good product
- This product surprised me. It ahs helped reduce my acne and prevent further breakouts. I initially bought because I am low in zinc but this served oth
- Really pleased that these tablets are small and easily swallowed! The last lot I bought were much larger and I had to break them in two!