HealthAid Lycopene 25mg Tablets 30
HealthAid Lycopene 25mg Tablets 30:
- Powerful antioxidant properties
- Supports heart, prostate, skin and eye health
- Could reduce the risk of certain cancers
What are HealthAid Lycopene 25mg Tablets?
Lycopene Tablets contain Lycopene, which is a member of the carotenoid family with powerful antioxidant properties. It is found in red fruits such as watermelon, guava and pink grapefruit and gives the rich red colour to tomatoes. In humans, it is one of the most abundant carotenoids utilized in blood serum and body tissue and is a more potent antioxidant than other major dietary carotenoids.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Lycopene 25mg Tablets?
- Antioxidant support: Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant that helps neutralize harmful free radicals, protecting cells from oxidative stress and damage.
- Heart health: Lycopene may support cardiovascular health by reducing LDL cholesterol oxidation, promoting healthy blood vessels, and potentially reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Prostate health: Some studies suggest that lycopene may be beneficial for prostate health and may help reduce the risk of prostate-related issues.
- Skin health: Lycopene's antioxidant properties may protect the skin from UV damage, potentially helping to maintain healthy skin and reducing signs of aging.
- Eye health: Lycopene may support eye health and protect against age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and other eye conditions.
- Cancer prevention: While more research is needed, some studies indicate that lycopene may have a role in reducing the risk of certain types of cancer, particularly prostate, breast, and lung cancer.
Who should take HealthAid Lycopene 25mg Tablets?
- Those looking for antioxidant support
- Individuals looking to improve their heart health
- Men looking to improve prostate health
- People looking to improve their skin health
- Individuals looking to incorporate potential cancer-preventive measures
- Individuals interested in supporting eye health and potentially reducing the risk of age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and other eye conditions
How to use:
Adults and children over 6 years of age, one tablet daily with a meal.Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Anticaking Agent (corn starch, veg. stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate, tri-calcium phosphate), Stabiliser (gelatin, crossmellose sodium), Sweetener (sucrose), Lycopene, Antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, DL-a-tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.