Solgar Quercetin Complex Vegicaps 50
Why not try...
- Lamberts Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil 1000mg Capsules 30Lamberts Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil 10 ...Special Price £13.99 Regular Price £17.50
- HealthAid Red Yeast Rice Tablets 90Lowers cholesterol levels Invigora ...Special Price £14.39 Regular Price £17.99
Solgar Quercetin Complex Vegetable Capsules:
- Unique complex that supports immunity
- Utilises patented stomach friendly form of vitamin C, Ester C ®
- Strong protection against oxidative stress
- Includes seasonally supportive quercetin and bromelain
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
What is Solgar Quercetin Complex?
Solgar Quercetin Complex with Ester C Plus is exclusively formulated by Solgar and combines the important bioflavonoid Quercetin with Ester-C and Bromelain.
Quercetin is a non-citrus bioflavonoid that works in synergy with Vitamin C. Bioflavonoids are naturally present in fruit, vegetables and herbs, and are a class of powerful phytochemicals. They help maximise the benefits of Vitamin C as they prevent the breakdown of this immune supporting vitamin in the body.
The benefits of Solgar Quercetin Complex:
Exclusive to Solgar, Quercetin complex is a proprietary formula and contains additional natural plant bioflavonoids, powerful antioxidants that naturally accompany Vitamin C in fruits and vegetables. This complex is a unique formula that utilises a premium patented, non-acidic, form of vitamin C, Ester C known as “The Better Vitamin C”. The highly absorbable Ester C is also gentle on the stomach compared to traditional forms of vitamin C, which is less likely to irritate and making this product a good choice for everyone.
Once taken Ester C is also retained by your immune cells for longer than regular Vitamin C, giving you superior immune support. Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin that helps fight free radicals and to maintain a healthy immune system. It has multiple benefits which support optimal health, ranging from promoting healthy skin, reducing tiredness and fatigue and supporting healthy bones and teeth.
In addition, the complex includes Bromelain and natural bioflavanoids. Bromelain has been added to this specialised formula. Bromelain is a digestive enzyme found naturally in pineapples. Solgar Quercetin Complex’s unique combination of Quercetin, Ester-C and Bromelain, with a daily dose of 2 vegetable capsules, via Ester-C contributes to:
- The normal function of the immune system
- Normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, teeth and cartilage
- Normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Increased iron absorption
Featured In: How To Boost Your Immune System During Covid-19
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as Ester-C®, calcium-L-Ascorbate), Quercetin (Sophorae japonica), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Bulking Agent: maltodextrin, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Rose Hips Powder, Acerola Powdered Extract (11:1), Anti-caking Agents: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, Rutin Powder, Bromelain.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I find these have helped my seemingly never ending quest for improving the condition of my skin. I suffer from eczema and God knows what else and taki
- Five stars
- Five stars
- The best quercetin tablets I have found. I compared them with another leading brand when I ran out and the difference was very noticeable. I have hist
- This product I have taken for months for hay fever, do not have the problem I had nor as many sinus colds. Think the best thing about this product is
- Helps digestion and vitamin absorption.
- I am on my second bottle of these. They do really seem to help the inflammation I get on my mouth when I eat certain foods. I take with meals.
- Really helps address seasonal and pet allergies
- Very good blend , been taking before..it does the job
- Excellent for sinusites
- Great product
- I find it helps overall health and my father uses it for gout.