Mustela No Rinse Soothing Cleansing Water 300ml
Mustela No Rinse Soothing Cleansing Water:
Gently cleans the baby's skin
Strengthens even fragile and immature baby skin
Soothes your baby skin
Why not try...
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £11.60 Regular Price £14.50
- Aptamil Stage 1 First Infant Milk Powder 800gAptamil Stage 1 First Infant Milk P ...£11.99Out of stock
- Uriage Baby 1st Cradle Cap Care Cream 40mlUriage Baby 1st Cradle Cap Care Cre ...£10.99
- Mustela Stelatopia Cleansing Gel 200mlMustela Stelatopia Cleansing Gel is ...£11.50
- Aptamil Stage 2 Follow on Milk Powder 800gAptamil Stage 2 Follow on Milk Powd ...£11.99
Effectively and gently cleans all baby skin impurities.
Soothes to improve the appearance and skin sensations of tingling and tightness associated with very sensitive skin.
Safety from birth on :
0% paraben, phthalate, phenoxyethanol
How to use: Apply with a cotton pad to clean your baby skin. No rinsing needed. Gently pat dry, paying special attention the diaper area and baby skin folds.
A pleasure to use:
Leaves the baby skin clean, soften and non-sticky.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Saccharide Hydrolysate*, Sodium Hydroxide, Lecithin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.