Mustela Soothing Moisturising Lotion 200ml
Why not try...
- Mustela Gel Arnica & Calendula Bio 100mlTexture: gel; Skin issues: small ...Special Price £11.96 Regular Price £14.95
- La Roche-Posay Baby Cicaplast B5+ Baume 100mlLa Roche-Posay Baby Cicaplast B5+ M ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- Uriage Baby 1st Cleansing Milk 500mlUriage Baby 1st Cleansing Milk is e ...£10.99Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Baby Lipikar Moisturising Baume AP+M 200mlLa Roche-Posay Baby Lipikar Moistur ...Special Price £11.63 Regular Price £15.50
- Mustela Intimate Cleansing Gel 200mlThe intimate cleansing gel Mustela ...Special Price £11.96 Regular Price £14.95
- Alteya Organics Kids & Baby Lotion 110mlAlteya Organics Kids & Baby Lot ...£12.40
Hydrates the skin.
Increases cutaneous tolerance.
Soothes feelings of tightness and discomfort.
Previously known as the STELAPROTECT Body Milk, the Mustela Soothing Moisturising Lotion has been specially formulated for sensitive and easily irritated skin in newborns, babies and children. It reduces the skin's hypersensitivity and hydrates it thanks to an innovative combination of natural-origin ingredients:
The skin's barrier function is restored. The cutaneous tolerance threshold is raised and the risks of infection are reduced* thanks to a complex of avocado sugars, a patented natural-origin active ingredient.
The skin is soothed and hydrated. Over time, it is repaired and feels more comfortable.
Efficacy test carried out under dermatological and pediatric control on 129 children with sensitive and/or easily irritated skin over a period of 21 days:
The product hydrates the skin: 91%
The product reduces cutaneous reactivity: 78%
The product leaves the skin softer: 91%
The product reduces feelings of tightness: 81%
Featured In: Tips For Looking After Your Baby's Skin
|Ingredients||Aqua, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Capryloyl Glycine, PEG-75 Stearate, Carbomer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima Fruit Extract, Citric Acid|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.