Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream 100ml
Why not try...
- Mustela Replenishing Cleansing Wipes 50Mustela Replenishing Cleansing Wipe ...£5.99
Hypoallergenic barrier cream for the daily prevention and care of the early signs of nappy rash and can be used from birth onwards.
Effectively protects the skin against irritation and helps limit bacterial growth. Vitamins B5 and Vitamin F helps to soothe irritation and quickly stop redness. The creamy texture helps protect skin against wetness and prevents chafing from diaper friction with the barrier effect of 10% zinc oxide. Shea butter softens, soothes and nourishes the skin.
Paraben, phthalate and phenoxyethanol free. Hypoallergenic and specially formulated to minimiae the risk of allergic reactions. Tested under dermatological and paediatric control.
|Ingredients||Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-2-Dipolyhydroxystearate, Glycerin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethyl Linoleate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Magnesium Sulfate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Levulinic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Levulinate, Undecyl Dimethyl Oxazoline, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- We didn't have not even one nappy rash with our twins. And it is so easy to apply.
- quick and good
- the cream did not work for my baby, its quite messy and not what I expected. I would not recommend at all
- I always have a tube of this cream in the house. My kids don't use nappy anymore but I use it in all the family. It is a thick, barrier cream tha
- I have a kindergarten and all these years the parents brought me all sorts of nuppy rush creams. So I've tried them all! this is my favorit by fa